Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: P7 testing in Beta

Hybrid View

P7 testing in Beta

Cok is getting more and more funny by the day. P7 is coming, as we knew it would..but p6 is slowly killing the game anyway. So many spenders have simply had enough.

Change the packs, introduce all the new features you want, p7 will NOT save the game. Concentrate on making it fun for ALL players, not just the biggest spenders that will stick around for p7. There are so many new things coming, why not let us figure it all out first?

I'm slowly and reluctantly building p6, so I know I'm encouraging this insanity. It's just so out of control.

Agreed, this is out of control. I'm still p5 and have 0 intention to upgrade further. I also stopped spending, only buy necessary gold to keep playing on events and other stuff, that's just 1 gold package every 3+ months. Only reason i don't stop playing completely its because i still have friends on this game and our alliance is pretty cool. But you can definitely see the difference in the level of spending around here.

Beside this p7 news, they also started to release a new civilization feature, which basically brings more stuff to work on. it's out of control. You have to be really stupid to not realize it.

I'm curious about the new features, but sooooo tired of every single new thing costing money. I still find reasons to enjoy the game, but feel actual stress over all the things that they want me to NEED. I wish i could shield all my castles for a few weeks and take a real break from the game.

Hi guys how are you i have been on a break from forums(1 they are dead and 2 Fuck cok) LOL

Well i regret spending money on this game, had i spent a few hundred bucks i would have simply left but investing shitloads into the game the freaking castle feels like an asset(like cars houses etc LOL).

How would have know COK would shove Heroes down our throats.. so what the heck buy the heros and then came a Hidden P5 level change which i legendary equipment sets.. So people who have a P5 with science maxed out now needed the blueprints and obsidian(which costs 2100$) insane and then we got to see 6 heros and i know people who have full equipment on all heros.

and a Proper P6 ends up costing 10,000-15,000$ alone.

Small things matter alot... the fucking dragons and their skills... the new dragon word sea of troops the level 40 crystal... its costing tons of money....

So at the end its just money and game is for those who spend 10k in few days not for those who intend to spend 10k in 6 months.. because that too slow..

I know it shouldnt but what really bothers me is avg turd player managed to make a P5 castle and do the archers only and sound like god..

Now archer attack of a MAX P6 is 645% and new civilizations update add 25% to that and almost 600k march size..

Today in Mineral vein i got hit by a 1 billion power castle mine 400k wounded and his all died but it meant nothing to him.

and other thing i saw a 1 billion guy hit another one for 48 times :/

ELEX has turned the game into a total monster now..

its not playable..

The logic from game is totally gone its pay and play.

We have a rouge P5 in out kingdom with 100 m power and we being the strongest alliance cant do anything..

HE doest eat a rally and since hospitals are 1 million now multiple kill hits give him no loss.

COK wants us to buy massacre items so we kill such guys.

I dont know where to start at this... :/

I was a 26 castle and happy with it but decided to go 30 and got it(farming method and few packs) later on this Prestige thing came and ruined the game but i was slowly building but since there was an EPIC throne war i decided to buy P5 which i DID.
    so as i have seen P5 used to cost 10,000-5000$ the P5 i built was slow paced so i did buy 1000 badge packs and finished off thr troops using the 5000 Badge pack. So i am not sure but 3000-3500 i spent for P5.

P6 is a whole different ball game.. Considering the 8000 badge pack i estimated one need 4000$ worth of badges for castle and troops.
    around 18 Billion wood 18 billion food and 500-1 billion iron cant recall exactly.. 1 billion food wood for sage tower research etc too much resources..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast