Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: P7 testing in Beta

Well...you certainly said a lot!

P5 castles are becoming obsolete, but there are NOT enough players willing or able to go to p6. Why make this game so expensive that only a small percentage of people will be left to play? All these new features aren't changing the fact that the game is too expensive. P6 players are getting bored because their friends are leaving the game, and everyone else stays bubbled.

Honestly, I can't keep up with all the new features, changes, heroes, etc. My partner deals with all of that, so he's the one doing most of the fighting. The game has lost all of it's fun. Even the social part has changed because so many people have quit.

I tried to give my opinion about P7 but as it appeared my mouth has been shut down, after over a year I again need to have my posts approved by ghost moderator (when there are no moderators here) so it is no longer possible to arguing or debating here.
    I said to myself two months ago "screw this game" and asked my alliance to destroy all my troops.
    It is really not worth to play or spend for this crap.

i stopped posted here due to my posted needing approval

Quote Originally Posted by iron throne 4 View Post
    i stopped posted here due to my posted needing approval
    My posts too, but it only seemed to be the ones critical of Cok.

I am still out of this game, but like to search the forum for something new, but this forum seems more dead than 2 months ago.

I feel like the whole game is going dead, but Cok is holding all sorts of events to cover it up. P6 and the monster castles literally ruined this game.

Don't know what monster castles are. I didn't get to the point to experience this.
    I should be already on 23 LV, so I am going to login only to put all my gold into bank, but I have heard that the bank has been closed again so I don't know. I was using bank on 22 LV (Yes I know it was intended for 23 and up but it still worked) to the point they thrown out all of my gold without any explanation (that is tech support for us).

Quote Originally Posted by c7r View Post
    Don't know what monster castles are. I didn't get to the point to experience this.
    I should be already on 23 LV, so I am going to login only to put all my gold into bank, but I have heard that the bank has been closed again so I don't know. I was using bank on 22 LV (Yes I know it was intended for 23 and up but it still worked) to the point they thrown out all of my gold without any explanation (that is tech support for us).
    Monster castles are the ones with billions of power that no one can reasonably expect to kill. They run over reinforcement, lose troops without worry, and basically kill anyone they want in their kingdoms. Even a p5 with full p5 ref can't beat them.

Ok, i didn't understand earlier. Building monster castle is a good strategy for offense and defense and it is rather common knowledge now. You just need to endlessly train Your high level troops. And I really like the freedom which Elex gaves to players to do that without limitation. But this freedom is breaking balance which Elex didn't give a damn, nor it is interested to fix it anyway.
    Billion player will have hard time to gather food but I think that this is a small punishment on this level. There should be some dependency beetween attacker and defender power.

Ah, I remembered that my alliance tried to hit such monster, some 70 million power points. A girlfriend of other monster castle owner . Alliance's Px castles joined to one rally (30-40 millions max per castle) and that girl lost 2,5 to 3 million power points. It was only one attack and had to be only a warning attack, because we didn't like the fact that other alliance didn't want to share the throne any longer.
    Well, in next few days our alliance and family alliances had been totally destroyed, and only guys sitting duck under bubble has been able to withstand annihilation. The attacked girl rebuiled own power to almost 100 millions in next two weeks. When I was leaving the game we were still under attack without any chance to defend.
    Last edited by c7r; 11-02-2017 at 03:51 AM.

We have a player in my kingdom with over 3 billion power. She isn't afraid to lose 300K to 400K troops per march just to zero someone. She sends 6 marches speeding at a castle and they have no chance. A lot of times the game seems to freeze as her troops are coming and players are unable to port. She hits reinforced castles, and only hesitates if it's a big castle with fill p6 reinforcement.

P7 will only make this game even worse.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast