Thread: ?Para qu? piden traductores si no van a responder?

Junior Member Antonio Muñoz Camacho's Avatar

Angry

Last week you posted on in-game mail that were looking for 8 people interested in helping to translate the game into Spanish. I followed the instructionsto join, I opened an account in QQi to contact and got no response. I reported to in-game support and his response was to refer to another number QQi and facebook profile, of which either got no answer.

A week trying to help improve the game and no answers. It is a lack of respect.

I hope to get an official response this way. And if you still need help, let me know to do to join, because this game badly needs to improve it's Spanish version. //

Hace una semana publicaron en el correo del juego que buscaban 8 personas interesadas en colaborar para traducir el juego al español. Segui las instrucciones para tratar de unirme, abri una cuenta en QQi para entrar en contacto y no obtuve respuesta. Lo reporte al soporte en el juego y su respuesta fue remitirme a otro numero de QQi y un perfil de facebook, de los que tampoco obtuve respuesta.

Una semana tratando de ayudar a mejorar el juego y ninguna respuesta. Es una falta de respeto.

Espero obtener alguna respuesta oficial por esta via. Y si aun necesitan ayuda, avisenme que hacer para unirme, por que a este juego le urge mejorar su versión en español.
    Last edited by Antonio Muñoz Camacho; 03-01-2016 at 10:29 PM.

Solo quieren nuestro dinero. They want only our money. Somos de 2

hi all team i love the game whay the fod not big ???

Lo mismo me ha pasado, aplique y nunca obtuve respuesta. El sistema QQ es un problema. Nunca te dan una respuesta. Entiendo que se piden voluntarios y nunca he obtenido respuesta. De hecho decirlo aqu

same problem. El mismo problema

Lo mismo me ha pasado, aplique y nunca obtuve respuesta. El sistema QQ es un problema. Nunca te dan una respuesta. Entiendo que se piden voluntarios y nunca he obtenido respuesta. De hecho decirlo aqu

I'm also available to translate to Spanish , tambien estoy disponible para traductir al español.

it happened to me as well, my natal language is spanish, i had to ask devs for a QQI number, then i could talk with him, but the truth was he just looked for 1 people and after 2 and 3 days of request they choose another one.
    i request it few minutes later after the mail xd.
    This was 15d ago you made the post and no answer here :c