Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Win up to 3000 gold, 1 million wood and food on our one year anniversary forum event!

Is nice game I swear

Quote Originally Posted by LordGavin View Post
    Ladies and Gentleman!
    As you know, this month is the first anniversary of COK.
    Therefore, we would like to know what COK means to you in your daily life.
    What is Clash of Kings? Just a good way to relax and have fun? Or is it an opportunity to make new friends and keep in touch with old ones? Or maybe it is a tool for you to learn a foreign language - because the players in the game are from different countries in the world? Please share your answer and your feelings about COK with us.

We will pick the most insightful replies from the responses, and give the following prizes:
    - 1st place: 3000 gold, 1 million wood and 1 million food, 1 loud speaker
    - 2nd place: 1200 gold, 800,000 wood and 800,000 food, 1 loud speaker
    - 3rd place: 1000 gold, 600,000 wood and 600,000 food, 1 loud speaker
    - 4th place: 750 gold, 400,000 wood and 400,000 food
    - 5th place: 500 gold, 300,000 wood and 300,000 food

This event will end on the 21/08/2015 00:00 system time.
    We sincerely thank you for your support.
    Attachment 3291
    COK for me is way to pass some time at work, when all things are done and in order. Then I can relax, go out in the world, hunt some monsters, gather resources, just let my thoughts wonder a bit. Nice game over all.

Ok.. Let me tell you something..
    I love cok..
    From he's first starting..
    Didn't you know?..
    You first one
    Second my family's
    And last you must know..
    I will crazy without clash of kings
    Thanks lol...

Ill make it short and love to share my thoughts about cok, i spend alot of time on games, i have played many many games but non was like cok,its the best strategy game iv ever played,its realastic and thats the most thing i love about it,i have met many good ppl around the world but what we mostly do is play,but this game needs tactics so am using my brain and thats very nice , very few games need thinking,also we do alot of math in the game so its awesome in everything! comunication,using your brain,having fun,
    So thank you for this great game

I want to say about this great game more buty english is not good. I just say that about cok its good game and time is going good and enjoy with it. Respecth

who are the winners!!!????????

My Lord,

It was a happy moment to celebrate the first anniversary of Clash of Kings. We were glad that you were together with us at the moment; and shared your stories and experiences about COK with us! We have spent some time read all your messages. It was not easy to choose the winners; because all the messages that we read were great.

We are pleased to appoint the winners for the first anniversary event. The 5 winning players are:

1st place:*sakak47.ss
    2nd place:*Ryan Wilson
    3rd place:*ooicheewah
    4th place:*Andrew Johnson
    5th place:*Bryan Lastimosa II

We promise that more exciting events are coming soon, so stay tuned!

this is my 2nd kingdom and im having per kingdom 4 to 5 castle level 19 going to 20..rock on cok

plz gave me anniversary or other reward i need it for my game

Cool!
    only 2day I am starting to play this game. you believe it or not I just love it. it's a mindblowing game. I can't explain about it. COK are changing my nowadays daily life.

For me COK is the best telephone game i've seen. Thats not a sentence to gain attention, so let me explain it. I have played many other sort like games like LOTR battle of middle earth or other iOS games. But COK is much more extended, difficult, more deeply into the strategy and understanding of the game before you can truly say you know how to play. It keeps you motivated and scharp. Most games are getting boring soon. In COK you can aswell challenge yourself alot with goals, challenge your alliance and friends and visa versa.

COK is also a very cool graphicall game. Just take your time to check out how cool it really is because you'r sometimes so in the game that you don't notice haha. The rain drops in your screen, the sunbeam, the details of buildings if you zoom in, the shadow from the dragon, the realistic looks, day/night time, the different upgrade looks from the castles, the troops. It looks so fantastic, there is put ALOT of time in by the dev's. Very awesome That makes it for me 3 dimensional to play. Also the art and time spending on the facebook page are for me what takes it to a higher lvl then just a application game.

I started to get sick last week (pfeiffer) so COK is kinda my day routine from morning till bed time lol. When you play so much you really start to get too a certain lvl of emotional involvement with the game. You suddenly betray yourself on cursing or happyness when achieved/experienced something. The blood pressure rises, rush, stress and adrenaline takes over when your alliance is under full fire. And thats very good if a game can bring in such emotions if you'd ask me. The entertainment and fun the game gives is deff much

Gaming is now for me a big time spending project because of my sudden illness, but it is on the other hand very cool to have so much time for it now. Without the fact that you have plenty of time to build up your empire, I also find much time building up in game 'friendships', helping other alliance members out that just begon, and work on teamwork. Same as this forum where i now post alot on daily base because its fun but also a game that requires a certain amount of time before really stand your king haha. I have made my own noob failures also so when I can help others in that, i'm sure willing to do that. Daily life is full of selfish people these days. I have the idea that this game kinda forces you to collaborate and work as a team because you are not going to make it on your own out there. And thats in a positive way.
    Hassan_As_If.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829