PDA

View Full Version : Need help

Fergush
05-08-2015, 05:39 PM
Hi all,

I opened the app today and then i updated in apple store, after this is done, when i open the We Heroes it is in black screen, i'm afraid to delete and re-download and then lose everything i've done, the staff of We Heroes or another player can help me?

Server = (6) Flame Ninja
Name in We Heroes = Fergush
Account ID = 191304

berneburg
05-08-2015, 06:08 PM
I deleted the app (as instructed) before I got the App Store download this morning. Everything went fine. At this point, what do you have to lose by trying?

I'm sure the developers wouldn't tell everyone who already had the app to delete before updating if thre would be issues with losing progress.

Nexerius
05-08-2015, 06:15 PM
There will be no issues in losing progress if you delete and re-install the game, as long as you are connected to Game Center. When you go to delete the app, there will be a prompt asking you "Are you sure you want to delete?" Select yes. There will then be a second prompt asking if you want to Keep or Delete the Game Center progress. Choose Keep and you should be good to go! As soon as you log in, check your mailbox because there will be 500 diamonds waiting for you as a token of our appreciation of your patience. You can expect to see that prize for the next three days, as well, for a total of 2,000 diamonds.

Game on, Hero!

gm-linda
05-09-2015, 08:25 AM
Hi hero,
Sorry for black screen problem after updating the App Store to the new version, please try deleting the game and reinstalling it to fix the problem.
We're very sorry for the inconvenience.

After the re-install and 19.0 update you will claim a compensation!
Hi all,

I opened the app today and then i updated in apple store, after this is done, when i open the We Heroes it is in black screen, i'm afraid to delete and re-download and then lose everything i've done, the staff of We Heroes or another player can help me?

Server = (6) Flame Ninja
Name in We Heroes = Fergush
Account ID = 191304