PDA

View Full Version : App not loading after todays patch

Humberto Moises
05-08-2015, 12:14 PM
Guys,

Since the patch all i got is a black screen.

Iphone 5S

What should i do!?

Anton Ignatiev
05-08-2015, 12:29 PM
They say that you should delete app from your device and download new version from App Store. But after doing this I lost all my progress.

Vivian
05-08-2015, 12:37 PM
we will help to get back your account

sorry for this problem don't worry, we can help you find account back, please give us following information:
Old account nick name:
Server:
team level:
Your first 5 heroes:
Other Proofs(Screenshot of ITunse order; screenshot of old account; .........)

New account ID:

After checking, devs will recover your account, then you can play it.

Vivian
05-08-2015, 12:37 PM
If you have already connected with your Game Center then you won't lose your game progress, don't worry, you should delete the old app and re-download it again on App Store. Try it :)

Anton Ignatiev
05-08-2015, 01:03 PM
Hey, I faced with a big problem. I delete old version and download the new one from App Store and after launching the app I started from the TUTORIAL with new player ID. It's very bad player experience my previous ID was 465917, VIP4, server 12 Genie. Current ID 471757. Also I cannot post this through in-game "contact us" button, because it always shows network error. I hope you'll help me with this problem.
Thanks.

Jane Jane
05-08-2015, 01:21 PM
Dear
please fill in the questionnaire about lossing account , we will collect your information and help you get account back asap
the questionnaire link: http://1drv.ms/1JTuZGm

Jane Jane
05-08-2015, 01:22 PM
You need delete the game and re-install it

Jane Jane
05-08-2015, 01:23 PM
Guys,

Since the patch all i got is a black screen.

Iphone 5S

What should i do!?

You need delete the game and re-install it

Vince
05-08-2015, 05:12 PM
can we not delete it and search for another solution.. i dont think that every heroes. items, gold and diamond can be back piece per piece without any thing or gold missing.. can we just make another another app download to fix this?

gm-linda
05-09-2015, 09:23 AM
Sorry for this,you need so as we said,uninstall the game app and reintall it,if you binded yout game center account before,you wont lost your character,if you lost,just offer us these information:Old account nick name:
Server:
team level:
Your first 5 heroes:
Other Proofs(Screenshot of ITunse order; screenshot of old account; .........)

New account ID:

After checking, devs will recover your account, then you can play it.
Thank you for your understanding~
can we not delete it and search for another solution.. i dont think that every heroes. items, gold and diamond can be back piece per piece without any thing or gold missing.. can we just make another another app download to fix this?