PDA

View Full Version : Hack?

Macarthur
04-01-2017, 04:44 PM
There is a player with unbelievable regeneration. This is not impossible, but just not believable.

I am a top 50 player. He is in the range of closer to 100; quite a gap in teams since he can't scratch me.
We are at war and he has been using speed ups and repairs at an unbelievable rate. Which has caused me to raise suspicions of this matter. The war has been going on for a week.

But from day 1 till now (Day 9):
-He averages 4-8 speed ups per attack EVERYTIME.
-He has emergency repaired almost everything as long as he's online; there is a limit of 5 e-repairs yet he seems to defy this.
-He has no end to his Healing Spring, which is unbelievable as there is a limit on purchases.

Mind you, he doesn't even have a fully developed team in comparison to many, yet he's spending tens of thousands on emergency repairs and speed ups? Isn't this remotely suspicious? Even a crappy VIP 15 wont choose to spend his diamonds this poorly, especially not when his team is still a Work-in-progress. The best part? More than half of his emergency repairs have been done in almost boring and not-even-important situations. (Imagine you're roaming around, and ur suddenly under attack and get relocated. WILL YOU spend 5000 diamonds just to fully heal, AND THEN teleport back to the exact same spot just to AFK?)

It's just too suspicious and i'd rather report it and let you guys check on it, than assume whether it is a hack or not.

Server: Merger 88
Name:DorD69

Rilene
04-02-2017, 04:48 AM
Hm, can you perhaps report this to in-game support team? If you do then maybe provide some additional detail for me to report is nice too.

Empo
04-12-2017, 02:10 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/magicrush/comments/63mk9m/magic_rush_in_game_employees_driving_up_spending/

wwwth
04-12-2017, 05:35 PM
Hi my friend, So OLDFOLKS reported to us in his youtube channel that there are FRIENDS/ RELATIVES from the developers that are cheating in the game, they gain 10000 gems everyday. So i recommend stop playing this game right now this is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79QJVEYEexE
The devs are just a bunch of nonsense people who do not deserve any money , try ask a refund on this sons of a bitches

oakwoodhack
07-26-2017, 08:23 PM
Are this robots using some hacks?

Wanderlust
08-07-2017, 04:00 PM
Hi, I found in the kingdom 38 several castles of level 9-10 that attack level 2 monsters automatically, I think they gain resources using a hack, when trying to attack those castles disappear, teleport in different places ... they can attack only if the Resources are below 1M but when you move beyond that number or can not attack..

Wanderlust
08-07-2017, 04:02 PM
Hi, I found in the kingdom 38 several castles of level 9-10 that attack level 2 monsters automatically, I think they gain resources using a hack, when trying to attack those castles disappear, teleport in different places ... they can attack only if the Resources are below 1M but when you move beyond that number or can not attack

Luna
08-09-2017, 02:55 AM
Why do not they block hackers? In the kingdom 38 in the Clash of king West there are some castle that use hack ... attacking monsters of level 2 gain a great amount of resources and when trying to attack those castles they disappear ... teleportan instant ... only they can be attacked if its resources are underneath Of 1M

Luna
08-09-2017, 02:56 AM
Why do not they block hackers? In the kingdom 38 in the clash of king west there are some castle that use hack ... attacking monsters of level 2 gain a great amount of resources and when trying to attack those castles they disappear ... teleportan instant ... only they can be attacked if its resources are underneath Of 1M