PDA

View Full Version : Game Getting MORE AND MORE DRAGGING

Dr detective
01-16-2017, 08:39 AM
Players request for simplification... i.e. one tap advance, one tap eq... mine search.

These are good and I'm glad devs implemented these...

However with all that... Devs really dont get it.

They are adding more and more animations to the game,

making the game more dragging that it already is.

If those continues, more and more players
WILL QUIT

because the game is eating way too much REAL LIFE TIME.

Dr detective
01-19-2017, 12:14 AM
Oh well people are quitting. lol

Good job devs.

HINT TO DEVS:
It takes multiple taps to make one single action.
i.e. To attack someone, I need to:
1. Tap on castle
2. Tap on attack
3. Choose my battle group
4. If my troops needed healing, I need to:
4.a. Tap on heal
4.b. Tap on back
5. Tap on attack AGAIN.

This is for most things in MR, multiple taps to do 1 single action.

This is what devs think of a "good play experience"?

LOL

Rilene
01-19-2017, 09:45 PM
Ok, I should have checked this subforum more often.
I will report this bug soon but about that suggestion, I'm pretty aware that multiple actions in one click is not possible, though maybe if making clicks lesser while retaining action like healing heroes on troop selection screen.

CannibalMother
01-20-2017, 04:55 AM
Yeah, lag is painful at some times, especially at server reset time. Typing in chat becomes almost impossible for me. And whatching the animation of the chests open every day is unnecessary.

Dr detective
01-22-2017, 01:17 AM
Its all about design.

Example...

For say attacking a player:

Tapping attack a player might open up saved options

-- preferred troop (if one troop is out, if two troops are out, and so on)
-- a check flag stating I will automatically heal this troop when it goes back (or maybe a global option that all troops that return are automatically healed)
-- a check flag to automatically heal unhealed troops that you are sending out...

ETC...

These are very simple things that will make the game easier to play...
in this case, easier to do world map attacks...

so players can focus on the FUN...

not on mechanical things.

ALSO ...

When players get a notification that they are under attack...

... what usually happens?

Well they login...
they get delayed by all the things MR shows...

... and then eventually they get to check world map.

By that time the opponent got 5-10 attacks in.

LOL.

DEVS should design it better...

FOR PLAY EXPERIENCE...

and not for additional graphics that don't do anything for the player but waste more time.

Confused-AF
02-04-2017, 02:27 AM
Whole-heartedly agree with everything being said in here. Having graphics and animations is a good thing, some people actually love a game like that. But to me, it seems like in an effort to squeeze in as much animations and graphics as possible, the devs sacrifice a significant amount of game speed. The lagg is just unbearable. I have made a suggestion on this before but I will say it again in here, there should be a set of tick boxes that are completely graphic based. Like being able to remove those shiny moving graphics over the events and sign in icons at the top of the page, completely disabling animations and I think the most helpful one (in terms of lagg reduction), being able to reduce battle graphics to make game modes like beast tourney and Crystal dungeon a bit less laggy.

I very much like the idea of less clicks for attacking castles. I'm not a fan of a "one click does all" but when you are fighting a war with a world map full of castles and attacking ship trajectories, it gets laggy enough to not be able to coordinate attacks with your allies. Sometimes I'm trying to time my attacks with a rally and once it's time to send my troop and I press on the attack function, the game will completely freeze for 1-2 minutes, completely missing my chance to hit my target before he is able to heal his heroes.

Dr detective
02-11-2017, 08:52 AM
^ My point exactly. I'm glad I'm not the only one frustrated with this.

The Madmen
04-13-2017, 05:53 PM
Sometimes the main issues of many games are related to heavy animations. Sometimes, the Games that allow better gameplay have less idle animatons. Less is more