PDA

View Full Version : Borrowed hero messes the saved lineup in elite team raid

Николай Павлов
10-21-2016, 05:27 AM
Whenever I borrow a hero from alliance members (note: I do not request it for this, just pick one from the list if there are any good options) for use in team raid, but not in the initial team I see the following picture at the next attempt:

No matter what the lineup was (there are some variants) my Mira (no variants without it) is replaced with the borrowed hero.
After I replace borrowed hero with Mira back when selecting substitutes if I have the same hero I borrowed this my hero appears in the substitutes lineup in place of the borrowed one. Needless to say I would not borrow a hero if my was strong enough, so I definitely do not want to see it there.
After removing my hero from substitutes borrowed hero is still marked as impossible to select. Though it is not actually not selectible, it is only marked as such.

Einherjar
11-02-2016, 08:41 AM
That always happens to me too. Its annoying keep going back to reorganize the line up all the time

Николай Павлов
11-03-2016, 02:28 PM
There is one thing which may be essential: you must borrow a hero using square on the elit team raid lineup select page, not through other means (AFAIR when I happened to use hero borrowed for War Guardian bug did not happen).