PDA

View Full Version : Alliance Turf RUINED Throne Wars!

KotA
08-05-2016, 07:11 PM
Today is our first Throne War since Alliance Turf was introduced on our server. Mystery Land is barren with less than 20 TOTAL enemies. This is only 10-20% of the usual amount - there should be 100-200 enemies in Mystery Land!

The reason for the extremely low participation rate is obvious: Alliance Turf. Everyone is afraid to have their Citadel attacked and lose build points and turf fragments so they stayed home. Thankfully, the solution is also obvious: all Citadels need to be automatically shielded during the entire 24 hours that the Throne War is active.

Ectoplasm
08-06-2016, 12:40 PM
Neat suggestion. I'll pass this on. It's likely the next few Throne Wars will be like this as Alliance Turf has just been released and everybody is rushing to max level. Only time will tell what happens once alliances begin to max out their turf.

FerCYS Legend
08-31-2016, 12:15 AM
It is because the reward is very poor.

flynnskie
09-02-2016, 01:48 PM
nah, Throne war is form of a union. Even though theres only few participants, would u want ur enemies to occupy the throne. Of course not. Systematically theirs a method we called swapping. thats all i can say, be more strategic :)

Tantonato
11-15-2016, 11:01 AM
Flynn he mentioned that participants dropped, not that they didn't use strategy. I like the turf shielding

Rilene
11-17-2016, 08:21 PM
This thread may be very old but don't forget to cosider that people aren't active in war so not all will come but still I do like turf shielding idea to let players have a chance to join Throne Wars while turf are protected.