PDA

View Full Version : Have you lost your account??

CTW
07-06-2016, 10:53 AM
We can't stress enough how important it is to properly bind your account. But even I have had this problem. I once lost my mod account, yes...my account with my mod badge...because I messed up and unbound the wrong account. It happens to the best of us!!

So...how do you deal with this quickly and effectively?

Recovering your account successfully is as important as properly binding is to not losing your account in the first place.

Please follow these steps:

· Do NOT post your account information in forums
· Do NOT mail your account information to anyone else. Don't send it to a friend so he can report it for you, nor even a mod. This account information is your personal information, and yours only. Just like your credit card number. It is personal and must be protected.
· Create a brand new account, this account must not be an alt you want to keep. It must be disposable, because you will lose it when it is swapped for your recovered account.
· Gather your information. You will need to know at least 5 items that you had in the lost account, including gold and other items in your inventory that can help prove your ownership. Even better than that, is gold purchase transaction numbers and dates, because these prove your account ownership without question.

Now that you are ready..open a new conversation in Help & Support from your brand new disposable city. Use the following lost account form and give the details of the new disposable account as your "current account" you are reporting from, and the details of your lost account.

LOST ACCOUNT REPORT

Lost Account Nickname:
Lost Account Kingdom:
Lost Account Coordinates:
Lost Account Register Date: (approximate date you started the account)
Last Log in Date:
Lost Account Device Model:
Lost Account Transaction Records: (Receipt numbers or payment order)

New Account Nickname:
New Account Kingdom:
New Account Coordinates:
New Account Device:

This information allows support personnel to verify the ownership of the account and return it to you without delay.

ONLY send this personal information to Help and Support.
ONLY the original owner can recover a lost account so do not ask friends or mod to submit the report to recover the account.

IF Help and Support does not answer you within 24 hours, then please notify a mod and tell them the time and date you submitted the query along with only the name of the account you reported from, and your kingdom. They will ask devs to check up on your ticket. Please do not send lost account reports to your mod.

And that is it! Yes your account can be recovered...there is no need for panic. These are the steps to be followed for a successful account recovery.

Any questions? Feel free to ask them by replying to this thread. :))

iron throne 4
07-06-2016, 06:35 PM
There should be an email recovery option.. who ever has that email will ultimately be able to retain it

CTW
07-08-2016, 04:49 AM
There should be an email recovery option.. who ever has that email will ultimately be able to retain it

Good idea! We will think about it ! :) Thank you for your support~

duckens
01-28-2017, 09:12 AM
Im having this problem of lost account, where can i find help & support?