PDA

View Full Version : Merger 501

chao009
06-30-2016, 08:44 PM
Can MODS help with with merger 501 that is comming. I have 2 account. One at merger 1 and merger 2. I lost my more than 1 year account ? :( both are lvl 90, more than 9000 diamonds ...

Repinski
07-01-2016, 04:16 AM
Can MODS help with with merger 501 that is comming. I have 2 account. One at merger 1 and merger 2. I lost my more than 1 year account ? :( both are lvl 90, more than 9000 diamonds ...

Just want to let you know this isn't being ignored. I am looking into an answer for you.

Repinski
07-01-2016, 04:35 AM
The official response is as follows. It is a direct quote.

"there will be corresponding compensation for his account that cannot be preserved after merger. tell him don't worry. and contact us in the game if he has more doubts"

chao009
07-01-2016, 07:32 PM

"there will be corresponding compensation for his account that cannot be preserved after merger. tell him don't worry. and contact us in the game if he has more doubts"

Thank you Repinski. Yea I have a conversation with Support. One of mine acc will be 100% delete. I am really sad.

Muliady 赵炫彬
07-01-2016, 11:35 PM
Thanks Repinski for help Chao

Could they be more considerate for Chao's efforts ? Come on , its aint easy to reach lvl 90 with such achievement .
Dev should appreciate for every Chao done to MR community. He spending his time and fund to make MR video about guides , heroes comparison , CD strategies and especially awakening heroes ( work well or still bugged/not work at all , which this is the responsibilities for Dev to fix ) .

The compensate never will be worth .... This guy deserves more than simply response.

Birol Sakir
07-02-2016, 12:57 AM

For a lvl90 Acc I sure as hell hope they give him a compensation of at very least 30.000 Dias... but I'm pretty sure that aint happening.

Repinski
07-02-2016, 04:17 AM
Sorry guys, I have no control over what they decide to compensate him with.

oktaman
07-02-2016, 05:41 AM
Chao give huge effort as reviewer with great well structured reviews. Maybe can suggest an exclude with his accounts as reward as special case