PDA

View Full Version : SERIOUS BUG On Lates Update: Cant Switch Accounts

Dr detective
06-13-2016, 11:20 AM
What the titles say. This is so huge, i cant believe devs missed this.

Dr detective
06-13-2016, 11:51 AM
You also cant switch servers. This is insane!

Herzon Cruz
06-14-2016, 01:50 AM
Can you give us more details about what happened? A screenshot or something about it?

Dr detective
06-14-2016, 05:03 AM
It got fixed hours after i posted this.

Rilene
06-14-2016, 07:21 AM
Wow, that's fast.
Probably just some lag issue since the game lagged yesterday and I cannot login for a while too.

Empi Threedor
07-04-2016, 06:56 PM
this seems to be still a problem since tonight for a few people on merger 1. UNLOCKERS and Cigani from Deathwing for example.
they get the message:

Connection cancelled. If you can't login, please check your network or upgrade to the newest version.

of course they already tried reinstalling and upgrading and such.

Nike Mrh
07-05-2016, 05:57 AM
hi empi :D
same problem here. especially after now update. even facebook friends does not work .

Draig
09-30-2016, 11:47 PM
I been having the same problem, updated everything, even tried to unbind account to redo the binding but will not let me. I can not collect or send stam threw Facebook at all and it started about 2 weeks ago.

Draig
10-05-2016, 09:34 PM
Can you give us more details about what happened? A screenshot or something about it?

No I can't, it restarts the game on me, if I screenshot it you would just see the game nothing else. But when I try to unbind it says something on the lines of connection failed if that helps at all.

Draig
11-02-2016, 08:04 PM
I take it this is not going to get fixed

Draig
12-03-2016, 10:48 PM
I finally decided to try and log onto my sons tablet and see if uninstalling and redownloading would fix this, it worked great on my sons tablet, so I uninstalled the game on this tablet and reinstalled it, did this 2 times, it still will not let me use fb in the game to send or receive stamina. I figured out that I need to relog in to my fb account and it will work, problem is my tablet keeps installing with my old fb account settings and will not allow me to redo my fb login. How do I reset the game to where I have to religion my fb account?

Draig
12-16-2016, 09:04 AM
Sense admin is not helping with this, I will tell you how I finally fixed this problem. After uninstalling and reinstalling the game several times over the past few months, I got the idea to uninstall my Facebook ap. After I uninstalled it I logged onto the game, tried the friends stamina, and it asked me for my fb information, after that it worked. I then reinstalled my fb ap and tried the game again, it still works.

So if you have this problem there are 3 easy steps to fix it:
1.uninstall Facebook, just Facebook, not magazine c rush or messenger.
2.sign back into magic rush and open the friends stamina, reenter your fb information.
3.reinstall Facebook ap

That's it, hope it helps.

Powershell
12-26-2016, 01:44 AM
This is not fixed. I had number of accounts on different servers. One of them were banned about a year ago, and if I tried to log on it redirected me on previously available server. Now, after the update I have locked to infinite loop on login screen to banned account. I guess it something related to no previously usage written since the latest major update. In any case right now I am screwed for BIG. Please fix this ASAP.

Bad Omen
12-31-2016, 07:11 AM
I experienced some problems switching accounts too, but did not get that specific error message, the one i got was something around the lines you cant switch cause account is binded or something like that, and game rebooting on me every once in a while while trying to switch, in fact i was never able to fix it on an ipad, but didnt mind cause i dont even use that tablet, on my phone (android), i solved it doing the following

-close magic rush
-Open facebook app
-Log out (on the app, you go to menu and log out is at the bottom)
-went to phone settings, and from settings to apps, looked for mrh and clear cached
-open mrh, it signed me in, went to switch accounts, facebook and it asked to sign in to fb again

I didnt have the problem anymore since then, and now, i just make sure i always log out on fb before i switch, so is similar to what op did, except i did not unnninstall, hope it helps

Ps: my main account is also linked to my google account, so is my phone, so when im not log in on fb, it always logs me in using my google account, so i didnt have any problems not signing me in on mrh at all, just switching