PDA

View Full Version : Some heroes bugs

chao009
04-15-2016, 03:57 PM
Hi I have some bugs that must be fixed

- Aurai awakening (speed is only to herself)
- Emily awakening (not working)
- Killer Blade item is not working on automode

Thanks for attention
ChaO

Kaye Poole
04-17-2016, 01:23 PM
There is also a bug that will not allow me to change Murphy or Lufias current skin to the Original. Or any of the other heroes who's skin color scheme have been forcibly changed.

Juan Jose Ponce Cornejo
04-23-2016, 10:12 AM
I've also found a bug with bedivere king's guard skill, it is not providing any magic or attack damage buff at all to nearby allies, you can see the crown animation on top of the ally that supposely recieved the buff, but damage does not changes at all, i tried it several times just to be sure and i can confirm that indeed theres is something weird going on with it at the very least on my account so if someone could pass info to devs for checkout that would be great (i was planning on using him just to find his skill is not even working anyways 😅😅😅)

TL;DR: BEDIVERE IS BUGGY, KING'S GUARD NOT GIVING OFFENSIVE BUFFS TO ALLIES

Herzon Cruz
04-24-2016, 12:52 AM
There is also a bug that will not allow me to change Murphy or Lufias current skin to the Original. Or any of the other heroes who's skin color scheme have been forcibly changed.

It's not a bug, Kaye. Changes in heroes' skins can't be changed by players. There's a lot of people wanting to see skins for heroes, so we need to wait until see this in the game.

Tobe-Rudi Mulder
04-26-2016, 01:15 PM
In general Bedievere is bugged ever since his third skill is changes, cleave dont do diddly in dmg in front row. I have 4 star 4 plus purple and he dies against what ever team with 3 star gerber in front of him 90 out of 100 times hes dead before he can do ulti. It had destroyed my fun playing this game. Im lv 81 and looking how others are able to clear advance in this game with gerber is ridiculous. Earlier post or adres to devs never got any answers. Time to drop out i guess if you make this a money or too one sided game by taking heroes who are not worth the afford as ive invested constant in Bedievere one of the hardest to lv as tank with Kaiser imho

Juan Jose Ponce Cornejo
05-03-2016, 10:29 AM
Tested bedivere's king's guard again today after update, found that jacob is aparently recieving benefits fron skill buff while other tanks arent, chavez for instance gets the crown animation but his damage output does not changes at all, autoatacks and skills do exactly the same amount of damage, spartacus on the other hand, gets the crown animation but after using any of his skills, the crown animation goes away LOL, and his damage output doesnt change at all either (i think it may be related to spartacus 4th skill animation ... still doesnt explain why chavez doesnt get any of the buffs at all, nor any one else i tried exept for jacob lol)

TL;DR: tested bedivere's king guard skill again today, still buggy, only one i found is recieving buffs benefits is jacob

PS: Is lufia's ultimate stun supposed to be so short after update? skill description does not especified how long it lasts, but it feels like 1 seg or 1.5 seg the most LOL, and also would like to mentione that as some one else reported on another tread, espartacus is indeed staying on mid row and not advancing to the front row, and his initial spear trow seems to take a long time, all other tanks get they're 1st autoattack/skil first before his spear even hits anyone LOL, which is inconvenient seing how gerber is all over the place and will always be getting his 1st shield up against spartacus before you can even scrath him (unless you duo tank pulan ofc or go sebas or something else, but that's not the point if the game is supposed to have some "balance")

Riou
05-03-2016, 06:02 PM
Candy is also bugged now, her initial "Bitter Taste" ability now avoids Muse/Lilith all-together if another random hero is in the mid row, which is just ridiculous. Her "Bitter Taste" skill is meant to counter healing heroes.

Selvala
05-04-2016, 01:59 AM
Pls need mods forward this to dev

chao009
05-04-2016, 06:47 AM
Pls need mods forward this to dev

It will be good move after 1year gift, if you FIXED awakening which are not worked and seriously fix that equipment, its useless on arena :\

Jacqsun Jones
05-07-2016, 08:14 PM
Here is video proof of Emily awakening not working. This shows Emily before and after awakening and Emily + Alma before and after awakening. It clearly shows that there is no increase in summoned pet damage for good buddy heroes in same stage comparisons... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YQz5Jb985E

Uther
05-08-2016, 06:56 AM
BUGS : if saizo use knight spirits,saizo 2nd skill not happened,even sometimes not moving at all
HELP!

Juan Jose Ponce Cornejo
05-10-2016, 07:32 AM
I tested bedivere king's guard today again, spartacus is recieving ad and armor buff but crown animation disapears when he uses his 4th skill (buffs remain), jacob, pulan, uther, seleey and kaiser are all recieving all the buffs, but chavez for some reason seems to be only recieving the armor buff

chao009
05-10-2016, 02:10 PM
can read this some moderator and post it to devs for example, thank you

-some of bugs are really gamechangers

Moonlight ★
05-12-2016, 07:28 AM
I'm having a Jacob and a strange all character bugs, the latter one I ignored at first but is really getting on my wasy.

1. Leveling Bug : Sometimes when I try to level up a Hero, he/she just simply DECREASE A LEVEL(s)! And I lose the EXP I used for it that's really not cool, even more so if the Hero is on a level between 80 ~90.

2. Jacob's Bloody Raid Skill Upgrade Bug : I just can't upgrade Jacob's Ultimate, when I try, it consumes the Skill point but the number of the level doesn't change, if I upgrade another skill it does change, but I don't gain any power, and If close and return to the game, the ultimate it's back to the starting line! But my Skill Points are consumed, I'm playing the game for almost a year now and still really don't wanna stop it, but those bugs sucks my gameplay and fun.

I'm and Moonlight ★ from Merge 14, if that helps.

Smyley
05-13-2016, 08:12 AM
Thanos
- 1st skill - quite often does not ricochet (haven't figured pattern yet, but seems like when you target heroes under certain buff like shield (Gerber), not consistent)
- 4th skill - sometimes not active for no apparent reason (no animation of mark present on any enemy)

Nicole Scapin
05-26-2016, 04:46 PM
O meu baggins está morrendo muito rápido, e ele está bem forte para morrer tão depressa assim. Espero que o jogo possa melhorar o aumento de vida do herói, porque alguns jogadores estão trocando o baggins por outro herói, pelo fato de sua durabilidade dentro do jogo.

Mihail Daskalov
06-18-2016, 08:17 AM
There is another bugged hero - Smoke. In fact not him exactly but the heroes who fight him.
In crusade, when you manage to defeat all but smoke and you enter with another party, the moment Smoke apears, all the heros rush ahead, to the edge of the screen, instead of going toward Smoke. This gives him extra time to deal with your back row hero inchallenged.
It wouldve been a funy thing, if it wasnt killing your troops.

Jose Roberto Matzunaga
06-29-2016, 06:44 AM
Hi i have a problem with Edwin, Edwin ultim makes enemy disapear so the ultim of my other heroes (karna, blaine) miss attack, and worst, even put their status, So, Edwin plays again my own team!!!

Repinski
06-30-2016, 02:33 AM
Hi i have a problem with Edwin, Edwin ultim makes enemy disapear so the ultim of my other heroes (karna, blaine) miss attack, and worst, even put their status, So, Edwin plays again my own team!!!

This is an intended interaction with Edwin's ultimate. Smoke's does a similar thing except it affects those around his target instead of a target area.