PDA

View Full Version : Desperate for medicine - Merger 14

LtdEdFred
04-13-2016, 11:05 AM
Hello everyone.

I don't know what it's like on other servers but ours is seriously dry from meds. My entire alliance constantly bickers about not having any and is not even able to refill their Healing Spring. Always asking "does anyone know any targets with meds".

Before the revision of the Healing Spring some months ago I had a steady supply of over 1 million medicine (and at that time I really didn't even bother hunting for it). After the revision it was quickly reduced to +/- 100k (which two dead troops will eat up) and I feel like I play the game differently. I'm not so eager to join Monster Rallies and even speeding up Alliance Tech "hurts" (but hey, Honour is pretty scarce too so what can you do?).

Our alliance is a pretty close knit group so we will reinforce each if needed but if this isn't resolved soon I'm sure people will even be reluctant to do that because they're not able to refill their Healing Spring. Instead of being a war game (at least our server) have turned into what many calls a "Farmville simulator". Just farming mines for meds. I can add "Scouting simulator" to that because that's mostly what people do. Scouting all day only to get the report back that no one has any meds you can loot (because it's lower than the Kingdom protection limit).

Please speak out if the same applies to other servers too.

So I ask you, would you please reconsider this change of the Healing Spring? Make it cost less to heal heroes and/or decrease the size of it so you don't have to use so much meds to replenish it. And please add some more medicine mines. I've searched everywhere and if it's a pure medicine mine it's either level 4 or below or it's a level 9 motherload meaning the medicine output is halved.

Rilene
04-13-2016, 11:22 AM
What? Two dead troops literally depleted one million medicine? That's sure a LOT.

Flipdruid ZeroFive
04-14-2016, 01:47 AM
Hello LtdEdFred,
Thanks for your report,
Let me deliver your message to our devs team regarding your post and suggestions.
Good day LtdEdFred.

LtdEdFred
04-14-2016, 06:41 AM
Luckily it isn't that bad. you must've missed this sentence:

After the revision it was quickly reduced to +/- 100k (which two dead troops will eat up)

What? Two dead troops literally depleted one million medicine? That's sure a LOT.

Hello LtdEdFred,
Thanks for your report,
Let me deliver your message to our devs team regarding your post and suggestions.
Good day LtdEdFred.
Thanks, Flipdruid.

Rilene
04-16-2016, 12:53 AM
oops my bad, read that wrong :(