PDA

View Full Version : Bug in new Elite Team Raid mode (mass insta-death)

KotA
04-11-2016, 11:35 PM
There seems to be a bug in the new Elite Team Raid mode. I made a video, linked below, showing 11 of my heroes getting insta-killed. 3 of my starters and 8 of my substitute heroes are killed one after another. This can't be how it's supposed to work, is it?

http://youtu.be/YbF79o1bMF8

Flipdruid ZeroFive
04-12-2016, 01:44 AM
Hi KotA,
Your concern already forwarded to GMs.
thank you for your report.

EpicSagas
04-17-2016, 02:14 PM
I've experienced this every time I've raided Gerber in elite team raid too. The airship drops the new heros directly in the path of his insta-kill ability so they're useless. The elite raids are good in theory, but have been scaled beyond what any but the very top (paying) players/heros can do. We're a level 7 guild, and it took us 5 days to pass elite level 1.

LtdEdFred
04-18-2016, 11:50 AM
There seems to be feature to kill heroes quickly but I've never experienced what's shown in the video. At most two have died at the same time but the replacement lives for a little while.

I've experienced this every time I've raided Gerber in elite team raid too. The airship drops the new heros directly in the path of his insta-kill ability so they're useless. The elite raids are good in theory, but have been scaled beyond what any but the very top (paying) players/heros can do. We're a level 7 guild, and it took us 5 days to pass elite level 1.
Are you sure many/most of your members contribute? We're also lvl 7 (although mostly higher level than you (most 88+)) and we're at Elite 11. The earlier ones were usually finished in a day (with some members being able to start on the next).

EpicSagas
04-23-2016, 05:25 AM
We have a smaller group of core players, but the issue is insta-death with the Elite's ultimate cast. It happened 2x for me today where the mass wipe was killing all of my substitute heros as soon as they were subbed in. All 15 of my heroes, all yellow +4, Orange, and orange +1, are doing 500,000 or less in damage. Today, when raiding, 7 of my 10 substitute heroes were killed without doing a single point of damage. The airship drops them in the path of the instant death bolt and there is nothing I can do to actually use them.

Herzon Cruz
04-24-2016, 12:44 AM
We have a smaller group of core players, but the issue is insta-death with the Elite's ultimate cast. It happened 2x for me today where the mass wipe was killing all of my substitute heros as soon as they were subbed in. All 15 of my heroes, all yellow +4, Orange, and orange +1, are doing 500,000 or less in damage. Today, when raiding, 7 of my 10 substitute heroes were killed without doing a single point of damage. The airship drops them in the path of the instant death bolt and there is nothing I can do to actually use them.

Don't worry, EpicSagas. This problem is going to be solved in the next update, as you can see in the "1.1.62.52 New Update Incoming!" thread in the Announcements sub-forum.

David Sélo
05-11-2016, 02:12 PM
Hi, since the last update I note that the technical problem about the "insta-kill" in the team raid is always present !!! it's very really boring........ for several weeks this bug persists, it's not normal, what do you do about that ????????????