PDA

View Full Version : Account Security / Lost Account

Amitj
04-11-2016, 08:33 PM
Account Security / Lost Account

Here are some things you can do before, during, and after facing this issue to keep your account safe and get back in as quickly as possible.

Tip #1
ALWAYS BIND YOUR ACCOUNT

Binding your accounts will not only allow for a more secure game play experience, but also offers other perks as well.

Binding to Facebook provides an initial reward and an option for daily stamina bonuses from your Facebook friends that plays "Magic Rush: Heroes".

With multiple options to bind your account, you are able to manage more than one account on each server, and switch between them easily.

Another important reason to bind your account, is to stay protected in the event that you must change your device. If your account is not bound, you will start a new game on the new device, but if you've bound your account can easily regain access to it.

To bind your account click your avatar in the top left corner of the main screen. Click account, bind account, and choose Facebook, Google Plus, or VK.

Tip #2
USE THE SWITCH ACCOUNT FEATURE

If you've found yourself in a situation where you've bound your account, but now you're on a new account, either by accident or changing to a new device, you can easily access your main account.

Click your avatar in the top left corner of the main screen. Click account, switch account, and choose:
- Facebook
- VK
- Google (Exclusive to Android)
- Game Center (Exclusive to Apple)

This will effortlessly return you to your account bound to the chosen site.

Tip #3
GET CUSTOMER SERVICE INVOLVED

If you've ended up in a new game, and are unable to switch back to your main account, or it was not bound, our support team is more than happy to assist you.

In the city map, you can see the following image.

But however, to contact support team, click the triangle which is located right beside your VIP level in the city map.
In case if you are still confused where is the button, the image below will guide you.

Now for the next step, you will click the "Contact Us" button which is obviously located on the top-right of the box.

And voila, you can now contact the support team and it will look like the image below.

Lastly, you will fill out the information listed below for account verification, and send to customer service in game. Answer each question as accurately as possible to ensure a speedy account recovery.

There will be a form option in the contact feature, click those blue links in order to get a link to account recovery form.

Remember that account recover will not be done outside the game, this means you don't contact moderators to recover your account but you will contact support team (known as GMs, game managers) to recover your account.
Still you can contact moderators about account recovery information.

Ymar John Pracullos
04-12-2016, 06:46 AM
hello Amitj, I seem to have a problem with binding my account to facebook/game center on my new device(iPhone 6s). Whenever I click on the bind button, the game would just hang. I also tried switching accounts, but it doesn't work as well. Currently on Avalon server; account ID 21458787. Hope you could help. Thanks! -John(IGN Yuu Xanovavych)

Rocky
04-12-2016, 09:39 AM
Account Lost Report
Server and game ID: angmar & dutiful noah
One payment receipt number (if applicable):
Device model: HM1S
Hero names and level (as many as you remember): Russel (Lv73), Blaine (Lv73), Gerber (Lvl 73) Jolly (Lvl 73), Aurei (Lvl 73)
Troop level:73
Vip level: 0
Alliance name: Indosquad
Register date and last log in date: April 11, 2016
Number of diamonds on the account: 500+

Amitj
04-12-2016, 04:43 PM
Hi Rocky
please send these details to ingame support. Create a new account and this report there. You will get back your account soon .Or if it was bound you can easily get it back by logging in

Account Lost Report
Hero names and level (as many as you remember): Russel (Lv73), Blaine (Lv73), Gerber (Lvl 73) Jolly (Lvl 73), Aurei (Lvl 73)

Amitj
04-12-2016, 04:45 PM
Hi Ymar
Try clearing facebook app cache and game cache. Also clear some space in your device.If it didnt help please get back to me in pm :)

hello Amitj, I seem to have a problem with binding my account to facebook/game center on my new device(iPhone 6s). Whenever I click on the bind button, the game would just hang. I also tried switching accounts, but it doesn't work as well. Currently on Avalon server; account ID 21458787. Hope you could help. Thanks! -John(IGN Yuu Xanovavych)

Bry Francisco
04-20-2016, 08:39 PM
Hi can someone help me? My account is banned and I dont know what happened?

Amitj
04-21-2016, 07:24 PM
hi
i will check the account info and get back to you in pm

Hi can someone help me? My account is banned and I dont know what happened?

Xeno Jin Lee
04-22-2016, 06:21 AM
Account Lost Report
Server and game ID: Phoenix ( xEnoviA )
One payment receipt number (if applicable): none
Device model: ASUS Zenfone C
Hero names and level (as many as you remember): Aurai (51) Pandarus (51) Jolie (51) Chavez (51) Lufia (51)
Alliance name:
Register date and last log in date: I Cant Remember
Number of diamonds on the account: I cant Remember

Amitj
04-26-2016, 02:48 PM
Hi Xeno
please send it to ingame customer service. Also if you dont remember exact number of diamonds then fill approximate number
Account Lost Report
Server and game ID: Phoenix ( xEnoviA )
Device model: ASUS Zenfone C
Hero names and level (as many as you remember): Aurai (51) Pandarus (51) Jolie (51) Chavez (51) Lufia (51)
Alliance name:

Дмитрий Мещеряков
04-27-2016, 08:47 PM
Hello dear support.
you banned me for returns of money - its bad. im got a young brother - he some times take my phone and purchase gems, so im must return some purchases. Now im kick him for that. im dont whant lose my account for this small stupid brother. please unlock my account ( Bboy, server - 177, id - 18145272). Now im never dont use return of purchase. at this account im got 3000 gems - you can delette them all. IM LOVE THIS GAME, im to spend a lot of time at this game. PLEASE LET ME PLAY FAIR. Please understand me.

Amitj
04-30-2016, 09:47 AM
Those players who cheated only got banned. You can mail to magicrushrecruit@gmail.help@gmail.com to get proofs for it. We expect our players to not to share their account info with anyone. You need to mail to customer service and wait for further instructions.

Hello dear support.
you banned me for returns of money - its bad. im got a young brother - he some times take my phone and purchase gems, so im must return some purchases. Now im kick him for that. im dont whant lose my account for this small stupid brother. please unlock my account ( Bboy, server - 177, id - 18145272). Now im never dont use return of purchase. at this account im got 3000 gems - you can delette them all. IM LOVE THIS GAME, im to spend a lot of time at this game. PLEASE LET ME PLAY FAIR. Please understand me.

JrGeo Aris
05-07-2016, 02:59 PM
hello.. i have a problem in installing the game it says that: the package is invalid .. i wish you can help me with this problem coz i really love it since last year, my phone model is samsung ace2 GT-I861

Amitj
05-07-2016, 05:52 PM
hi
Please try clearing playstore cache and restart phone. If it didnt help then reset your phone. These are commonly temporary problems
hello.. i have a problem in installing the game it says that: the package is invalid .. i wish you can help me with this problem coz i really love it since last year, my phone model is samsung ace2 GT-I861

Patrick Mota
05-13-2016, 04:01 AM
Account Lost Report
Server and game ID:Merge 35 or 32 (Lords)
One payment receipt number (if applicable):300 Diamonds 15/03/2016
Device model:Samsung Galaxy Win Duos
Hero names and level (as many as you remember):gerber(80),crabbie(80),aurai(80),spartacus(80),rubi(80),karna(80)
Troop level:80
Vip level:03
Alliance name:Joker - Mr.Satan admin
Register date and last log in date:15/03/16
Number of diamonds on the account:900+

Donik Vik
05-14-2016, 05:11 AM
Hello.
May I know the reason for blocking my account Kujang 292 server , Lucker nickname . I think there was some kind of mistake .
Sincerely Donik.

Amitj
05-15-2016, 07:13 PM
Hi
You need to send this to "contact us "option in game. It will be easier for them to collect it and fix it soon.
Account Lost Report
Server and game ID:Merge 35 or 32 (Lords)
One payment receipt number (if applicable):300 Diamonds 15/03/2016
Device model:Samsung Galaxy Win Duos
Hero names and level (as many as you remember):gerber(80),crabbie(80),aurai(80),spartacus(80),rubi(80),karna(80)
Vip level:03
Alliance name:Joker - Mr.Satan admin
Register date and last log in date:15/03/16
Number of diamonds on the account:900+

Amitj
05-15-2016, 07:15 PM
Accounts were blocked due to illegal diamond purchase or for using cheat. If you need further information about this you need to send mail to magic rush.help@gmail.com .Mention all the details in mail

Hello.
May I know the reason for blocking my account Kujang 292 server , Lucker nickname . I think there was some kind of mistake .
Sincerely Donik.

Panicing Irl
05-20-2016, 01:04 AM
Hi I see you block some accounts for cheat. Server 288 Navaja has plenty of cheaters. Go deal with them please. As a paying customer I feel like we deserve some justice.

allaastair
05-20-2016, 04:12 PM
I can't send a email for support, magicrush.help@gmail.com

they have other email ?

Blurik
05-21-2016, 07:59 PM
I can't send a email for support, magicrush.help@gmail.com

they have other email ?

Hi allaastair,

actually magicrush.help@gmail.com should be valid. Could you please explain what you mean by saying "can't send"? Do you face any problem, or you receive any automatic reply with "delivery failed" etc.?

Thanks.

Precise Ira
05-23-2016, 05:13 PM
Hi! I have a problem with the game login, when I enter in the app appears this (screenshot). I have tried reset phone, another device, reinstall the game... but nothing. Can you help me please? Thanks so much.

http://i.imgur.com/gKqFonF.png

PS: If you look the screenshoot, the game tries to conect to the server 7007, a friend has looked for it and that server is in repair.

Spiros Moschos
05-25-2016, 09:02 AM
Account Lost Report

hello amitj.... today i woke up and i loged in the game and i found a new account lvl 0 and i cant find back my old accoun that i have been playing....
my name is heisenbergs, my vip is 12, i dont remember the server, i an in an alliance called elite and our leader is vampiko , troop lvl is 84.
plz can u help me? thanks in advance
best regards
spiros

Nico Ekkel
05-25-2016, 09:24 AM
Account Lost Report
Server and game ID: 166 ringworld, Sluipgeit
Device model: Samsung galaxy S2 plus
Hero names and level (as many as you remember): my max lvl is 82 and i had many heros
Troop level: 82
Vip level:5
Alliance name:bolt
Register date and last log in date: register date 2015, last log in 25-05-2016
Number of diamonds on the account: arround 215?

Rico Claus
05-25-2016, 09:38 AM
Lost my account for no reason can you please help me?

Name: DMiK
Level:82
Server: idk
Gems: 2500 ~

Alessandro Buscemi
05-25-2016, 06:59 PM
You lost my account during the fusion of the servers.
Name: Nora selfish
Level: 83
VIP: 5
TEAM ARENA: Gerber 83, blayn 83, Sebbastian 83, mira 83, Zoe 83
Current Sever: 299 Pugio

Pendragon288
05-25-2016, 11:43 PM
Amitj I have found one bug/hack got photo where can I send this ? Someone at server 288 does more then 25 attack day and he pass throw shield.

Badgirlphilly
05-26-2016, 01:34 PM
Hello recently my account was hacked/stolen I sent to help and support the information they asked for and I am not getting any response on the matter at hand.. What should i do?

Josephz
05-28-2016, 03:28 AM
Hola soy Fayri del merger 36 , no puedo jugar ya que mi dispositivo es de versión 4.2.1 android . porfavor hagan algo ya que no puedo dejar de jugar.

omid4631
05-29-2016, 11:46 AM
i lost my account. now what should to do?

Herzon Cruz
05-30-2016, 07:52 AM
Hola soy Fayri del merger 36 , no puedo jugar ya que mi dispositivo es de versión 4.2.1 android . porfavor hagan algo ya que no puedo dejar de jugar.

Hola amigo. Disculpa el retraso de la respuesta. Puedes decirnos cuál es el problema con el juego? Qué pasa cuando tratas de abrirlo?

Amitj
05-30-2016, 03:58 PM
Hi you can send the to customer support or upload somewhere and send me the link .We would be glad to check

Amitj I have found one bug/hack got photo where can I send this ? Someone at server 288 does more then 25 attack day and he pass throw shield.

Amitj
05-30-2016, 03:59 PM
Hi
If you still didnt get reply from customer service pls let me know.We will try to help you
Hello recently my account was hacked/stolen I sent to help and support the information they asked for and I am not getting any response on the matter at hand.. What should i do?

Amitj
05-30-2016, 04:03 PM
Hi
I think you were in merger server.If you login during merge your will open in new server.You just need to change your server back to old server.You can ask any friends fro your alliance or server for help if you know them offgame .Otherwise write to customer service

hello amitj.... today i woke up and i loged in the game and i found a new account lvl 0 and i cant find back my old accoun that i have been playing....
my name is heisenbergs, my vip is 12, i dont remember the server, i an in an alliance called elite and our leader is vampiko , troop lvl is 84.
plz can u help me? thanks in advance
best regards
spiros

mantis_2k
05-31-2016, 09:36 AM
Hi,
I have the same problem but in the serverlist I cannot find the corresponding server where I was playing before!
I thought the server(s) where I am playing should be marked somehow!
My ingame name on the original server is "Lustige Leute", VIP 2, troop level 81 (or 82 not sure right now^^).

Žarko Nikolić
05-31-2016, 11:10 AM
Account Lost Report
Server and game ID:ID is Master ZakNik server name dont know
Device model: HTC M8s
Hero names and level (as many as you remember):jacob level 66,Zoe level 75/76,Aurai 75/76,baggins level 58,karas 75,Lufia level 75/76,Luke level 75,Pandarus level 53 or so,salman level 70/71,York level 76,Yuam level 76,and others like bibo,little red,jolie ect.
Troop level: 76
Alliance name: Dont remembr
Register date and last log in date: Last log in date yesterday
Number of diamonds on the account: around 130

Victor Manuel Milla Moral
05-31-2016, 05:31 PM
Hi amitj
I didn't the remember the exactly server
My name of team: los calaveras
My Alliance name: los guerreros
Lvl account:83
Vip lvl:0
Device model: Xperia Z2
Hero names and level: ruby, alma, gerber, Jacob, blaine(this 5 are the arena team), aurai, crabbie, Emily, muse, Jolie, karna, uther, pulan at lvl 83

Crystal Ong
06-01-2016, 06:29 PM
Account Lost Report
Server and game ID: can't remember what server, timid ruth
Device model: xiaomi mi3
Hero names and level (as many as you remember): Alma(73), aurai(73), bagging(50), Bedivere(69), bibo(73), Blaine(73), candy(73), Chavez(48), Coco(47), crabbie(47), emily(73), gearz(46), Gerber(73), gorgana(65), gridlock(45), grunk(52), Jacob(24), jolie(73), Kaiser (52), karna(56), leon(57), little red(73), lorya(71), Lufia(73), Luke(73), Medea(53), merlynn(53), Mira(50), Murphy(73), muse(73), Pandarus(54), pulan (73), salman(69), seeley(71), spartacus(73), thanos(73), torin(45), Uther(73), Watson(73), west (70), York(45), Zoe(52)
Troop level:84
Vip level:0
Alliance name: baby~o
Register date and last log in date: 31/5/16, 8-11am
Number of diamonds on the account: about 347

Mohamed Samir Krifa
06-01-2016, 07:22 PM
Account Lost Report
i unbinded my account from my xperia m4 aqua then i wanted to bind it to my new phone
id account : 1366734
email google used : samsteinmsk@gmail.com
game : we heroes
Server and game ID: 29 Phoenix ( STUMAGOL )
Device model: galaxy j5 2106
team level : 63
vip lvl : 0
Alliance name: revenge

Viorel del Durloi
06-03-2016, 10:31 AM
Hi,I lost my one account until 25 day's ago,I wrote to GM every day since than but with no answer😯 I need some help from you to recover my account,ty

Kay Sienes
06-07-2016, 04:05 AM
Hello,

I have been trying to log in to the game the whole day but was unable to. All I see was the loading page and that's it. What should I do?

Account Lost Report
Server and game ID: server 295 GameID=Penguins
Device model: Samsung Galaxy Note3
Hero names and level (as many as you remember):
Lufia (Lv.43?)
Jolie
Uther
Medea
Seelay
Yuan
Merlynn
Little Red
Bedeviere
Salman
Gridlock
I don't remember my other heroes.
Troop level: either Level 50 or 51
Alliance name: Imperial
Register date and last log in date: May 10/June 5
Number of diamonds on the account: I don't remember

I also play on server 300
Game ID = Penguins
Device model: Samsung Galaxy Note3
Lufia, Uther, Seelay, Yuan, Salman, Medea, Little Red
I don't remember my other heroes.
Troop level: 47
Alliance name: Spartan
Register date and last log in date: Last log in date=June 5, 2016
Number of diamonds on the account: about 100+

Alejandro Canchani
06-07-2016, 06:33 PM
Hello
I've been having problems after I downloaded this last update. The game is not loading, the loading screen comes up in motion and all, but there's no loading bar. I even re-installed the game, and it still doesn't work...
My game ID is WordDivision
Please help, thank you.

Jun Xu
06-27-2016, 12:47 PM
hi my friend lost his account, can u tell me where should he send the informations? I didnt quite get "customer service in the game". where is that? pls help him, he is vip and leader of our alliance

Repinski
06-28-2016, 02:25 AM
hi my friend lost his account, can u tell me where should he send the informations? I didnt quite get "customer service in the game". where is that? pls help him, he is vip and leader of our alliance

Have him follow these steps.

Recreate an account. Tap the arrow next to his name in the top left. Tap Contact Us button. This will lead him to in game staff where they can assist him with recovering his account.

Ideally you want to bind your account always so it makes retrieval easy when changing devices or reinstalling the game.

Jun Xu
06-29-2016, 07:35 AM
Have him follow these steps.

Recreate an account. Tap the arrow next to his name in the top left. Tap Contact Us button. This will lead him to in game staff where they can assist him with recovering his account.

Ideally you want to bind your account always so it makes retrieval easy when changing devices or reinstalling the game.

Thanks. His problem is he just unbinded his account to help one of our members to lvl up his vip, since his account is unbined. he cant login now, he did send his bill information and others in the "contact us", but still didnt get his account back, can u help?

Repinski
06-30-2016, 02:29 AM
Thanks. His problem is he just unbinded his account to help one of our members to lvl up his vip, since his account is unbined. he cant login now, he did send his bill information and others in the "contact us", but still didnt get his account back, can u help?

The in game support staff are the only one able to help restore an account so he will have to work with them.

Jun Xu
06-30-2016, 12:40 PM
okay, thank you

Nikoalai Georgiev
07-16-2016, 04:07 PM
I can't login in my acc all the time igo the MSG "Your account is logged somewhere else.". Pls fix ASP.

Jefferson Mello
07-16-2016, 05:38 PM
Account Lost Report ZANGUETSO
Server and game ID:
Device model: IPHONE 4
Hero names and level (as many as you remember): GEBER 84 ROXO +4, THANOS 84 ROXO +4, MIRA 84 LARANJA, SEBASTIAN 84 LARANJA, BLAINE 84 ROXO+4
Troop level:84
Vip level:VIP3
Alliance name: SWORD ART
Register date and last log in date: 16 DE JULHO DE 2016 2:50 AM
Number of diamonds on the account: 84

OBRIGA SE PUDEREM ME AJUDA

Maycon Rafael
07-19-2016, 03:13 AM
olá suporte,

Recentemente o jogo foi atualizado para versão 1.1.78.64.0 e perdi meus dados vinculados ao jogo, e ao tentar retornar ao jogo não foi possível fazer o login pois não foi encontrada minha conta no jogo, já fiz de tudo para conseguir entrar na minha conta mas nada até agora, mesmo inserindo todos os dados novamente o jogo não identifica nada e cria uma nova conta.

dados da conta:

Conta Perdeu Relatório
Server e jogo ID: merger 50
Um número do recibo de pagamento (se aplicável):
Modelo do dispositivo: Galaxy s6 edge
nomes Hero e nível (como muitos como você se lembra): Gerber (lv 86) Saizo (lvl 86) Robin (lvl 86) Sebastian (lvl 86)
Ruby (lvl 86)
nível Tropa: 86
nível VIP: 12
nome Alliance: Bsplan
Register data e último log-in data: 18 de Julho de 2016 (ultimo login)
Número de diamantes sobre a conta: 150+

-------------------

hello support,

Recently the game has been updated to version 1.1.78.64.0 and lost my data related to the game, and try to return to the game could not log in because it was not found my game account , I have done everything to get into my account but nothing so far , even entering all data again the game does not identify anything and create a new account .

account data :

Account Lost Report
Server and Game ID: 50 merger
A payment receipt number ( if applicable) :
Device Model : Galaxy s6 edge
Hero and level names ( as many as you remember ) : Gerber ( lv 86 ) Saizo (lvl 86 ) Robin (lvl 86 ) Sebastian (lvl 86 )
Ruby (lvl 86 )
Troop level : 86
VIP level : 12
Alliance name : Bsplan
Register date and last log -in date : 18 July 2016 ( last login)
Number of diamonds on the account : 150+

Shannon Weindel
07-21-2016, 01:54 PM
I cannot Bind my Facebook account on my Kindle Fire. It tells me I need to upgrade my game version. There is not upgrade for the game in the app store or in my kindle app management. I have tried restarting my kindle as well. I contacted your Customer support was told to go find the latest version online, on some random 3rd party website.

Knockout'Judge
07-31-2016, 03:27 PM
Just logged off my account to uninstall and reinstall Clash of Kings cause it's been so slow lately then I log and it gives me a different castle that I haven't used in 3 weeks every time I try to write from inside the games the keyboard glitches and I get kicked off 20 times a hour how else can I contact support

Rilene
08-01-2016, 09:38 AM
Just logged off my account to uninstall and reinstall Clash of Kings cause it's been so slow lately then I log and it gives me a different castle that I haven't used in 3 weeks every time I try to write from inside the games the keyboard glitches and I get kicked off 20 times a hour how else can I contact support

http://f.elex.com/forums/2-Clash-of-Kings-English
You gotta ask some help here, you asked in a wrong subforum. :(
Though you may want to try and go to Clash of Kings facebook page if it exists.
There must be someway at least.

Sangyeol
08-02-2016, 05:29 PM
Hi my friend can't login in his acc so he already sent mail in the game "contact us" but no one reply anything...
Account Lost Report
Server and game ID: meser 42, Hamosu
One payment receipt number
(if applicable) :
GPA.1343-3436-3412-45857
Device model:SM-G900S
Hero names and level (as many as you remember):Smoke(90lvl), Saizo(90lvl), Theresa(90lvl), Uther(90lvl), Murphy(90lvl), Pulan(90lvk), Sebastian(90lvl), Aurai(90lvk), Zoe(90lvl), Muse(90lvl), Jollie(90lvl), Karna
(90lvl), Gerber(90lvl), Sue(90lvl),
Jakop(90lvl), Blein(90lvl), Coco(90lvl),etc..
Troop level:90
Vip level:+15vip
Alliance name:2stronk4u
Register date and last log in date:29, July 2016
Number of diamonds on the account:+3000
This is my friend information. Please Can you help??

Lordmakhoi
08-08-2016, 03:44 PM
Hi there! After the update my account has been lost! Can you help me please?

Name: LordMakhoi
Server and game ID:
Device model: ios
Hero names and level (as many as you remember): jolie, ruby, mira, blaine, aurai,
Troop level: 82
Vip level:
Alliance name:
Register date and last log in date:
Number of diamonds on the account: 270+

Hiro Oblivion
08-14-2016, 04:26 AM
Account Lost Report
Server and game ID: merger43
Device model: galaxy s6
Hero names and level (as many as you remember): aurai 89. Alma 89 gerber 89 pandarus 89 sebastian 89
Troop level:89
Vip level:10
Alliance name:Anarchy
Register date and last log in date: last login 8-13
Number of diamonds on the account:

badtrip83
08-16-2016, 04:46 PM
Hello,I have a problem , can not log on to my farm castle , I made unbind and the problems begin . Kingdom in 1079 , Lord name: Nandoelrey,what can I do in this case , please help

Turib
08-31-2016, 09:00 AM
Please help me,afer server fusion i lost my account.i dont know the right way to explain my problem,tell me and i will be able to give you more derails about this issue

Turib
08-31-2016, 09:06 AM
Account Lost Report
Server and game ID: 287
Device model: Asus zenfone 2 laser
Hero names and level (as many as you remember): aurai 77 Alma 78 gerber 78 pandarus 77 lufia 78 Jolie 78 Juan 78 Jacob 78 uther 75 Mira 77 blaine 78
Vip level:7
Alliance name:Italian job
Register date and last log in date: last login 8-30
Number of diamonds on the account:

Turib
08-31-2016, 12:11 PM
Please help me,i lost my account after server fusion

Account Lost Report
Server and game ID: 287 / Wardens
Device model: ASUS Zenfone 2 laser
Hero names and level (as many as you remember): Aurai (77) Pandarus (77) Jolie (78) Chavez (78) Lufia (78) Juan ( 78) Uther (75) Gerber (78) Mira (77) Alma (78) Blaine (78) Jacob (78)
Troops level: 80
Vip level: 7
Alliance name: Italian Job
Register date and last log in date: last log on 08-30-16
Number of diamonds on the account: not more of 250

Honest Brady
08-31-2016, 02:14 PM
Account Lost Report
Server and game ID: 285 Gurkha Honest Brady
Device model:Iphone 5
Hero names and level (as many as you remember): Ruby 77, Lufia 65, Murphy 65,Bedivere 60,Rek 52,Gearz 77, Diaochan 60, Crabbie 76,Karna 76, Pandarus 76, York 77, Uther 65, Aurai 77, Medea 60, Alma 77, Yuan 77, Kaiser 76,Gridlock 65, Luke 77, Gorgana 77,Murphy 65, Little red, Watson, Seeley 60, Salman 60,Pulan, Merlynn, Medea, Baggins, Jolie, Emily,
Troop level:77
Vip level:0
Alliance name: chinese one
Register date and last log in date: last log 30.08.2016
Number of diamonds on the account: about 180

Tom Walker
09-03-2016, 03:48 PM
I uninstalled game from my android because of glitch going to world map After reinstall, I cannot access my previous game Character was twfighters, level 86, vip2, alliance was braveheart. Trying to recover account to not lose game progress.

Garokor
09-13-2016, 11:03 AM
I have issue with my account, it keep me logging into another account not mine and during that time, someone connect to my account and sold all my stuff and destroy my gold by using Prayer...

Any option to rollback my account (S36 Merger Garokor)

Garokor

Neverland
09-16-2016, 11:15 AM
Hello, does anyone here knows who to contact if I got bugged with the items in the game?

So I bought a Monthly Stamina Card awhile ago and my network provider already deducted my payment to my load balance but in game, I was not able to receive the Stamina Card. I can attach here the screenshots of my transaction.

Ingame Name: Neverland
Server: 291 Karambit

I aleeady contacted the ,"Contact Us" but it is taking time for the replies.

vikdean
09-16-2016, 04:48 PM
Hi,
same issue here. Someone got into my account (just like I can randomly end up in someone elses) and sold everything I had, even left the Alliance... Please investigate this and get my stuff back. Account ID: 22023326

Ten_Bears
09-26-2016, 12:13 PM
Hi my account was lost during a recent device issue. I thought I had linked it to Google but come to find it was not bound and gives me an error when I try to log in. Device is LG stylo 2, was on LG flex.
Account name is Ten Bears.
Originally on 211 bifrost but ended in merger 59. Pheonix.id is the guild in in. Leon is my avatar. Level 88 with about 1k diamonds most of the characters I have are all 87 Leon should be 88. VIP level is 7 or 8 can't quite remember. Have two awakening quests going for seeley and Lucia. West and aura already awoken. Please respond if you can help or need more info.

Rilene
10-13-2016, 10:40 AM
Image added to the "GET CUSTOMER SERVICE INVOLVED" step, be sure to read it and if you are trying to get account back, contact the support team and there is the instructions which will guide you to contact them.

Fragnance
10-29-2016, 11:54 AM
Hello, I have some problems with the google play account bind. I changed my phone yesterday and tried to login on my new phone. It shows a error message "Connection interrupted. Please check your network or update to the newest version." What is this?

Ludo1909
10-31-2016, 08:16 AM
Same for me....
And i have the lastest version.

zhida
11-01-2016, 08:00 AM
Account Lost Report
Hi, befor the last upgrade everything was fine. After the last updates the game slows very strong. About 20-30 seconds aftert start the game does not respond. Then it switch off.
I decided to reinstall the game and, unfortunately, lost my account...
So I ask u to restore my acc.

Server and game ID: server 339, ID 37798677
One payment receipt number (if applicable): last payment 29.10.2016
Device model: leagoo M5
Hero names and level (as many as you remember): all 53 and 54 lvl, there are some hero on lvl 1
Troop level:65 or 66
Vip level: 3
Alliance name: Шайтаны
Register date and last log in date: register date I dont remember. Last log in - 01.11.2016

BlackBoa
11-02-2016, 09:37 AM
Hellow to all!
I have a 3 castles, all attached to google+ accounts.
I want to use them from work, from the personal computer (web browser).
One account I can connect to facebook, and play with it website. But Facebook does not allow to register multiple accounts for one person. How can I be?
What else can bind the castles, that would play the other 2 in the browser?
Language does not matter, I just need a page that I can enter and send troops, or turn on the shield.
Waiting for reply, thanks!

iron throne 4
11-03-2016, 08:14 AM
Hellow to all!
I have a 3 castles, all attached to google+ accounts.
I want to use them from work, from the personal computer (web browser).
One account I can connect to facebook, and play with it website. But Facebook does not allow to register multiple accounts for one person. How can I be?
What else can bind the castles, that would play the other 2 in the browser?
Language does not matter, I just need a page that I can enter and send troops, or turn on the shield.
Waiting for reply, thanks!

fake facebook accounts is only option, I am IOS user and i rely on this for farms.

BlackBoa
11-04-2016, 04:06 PM
fake facebook accounts is only option, I am IOS user and i rely on this for farms.
Yes, I'm also for farming from my work...
But.... I'm already try to create a fake facebook accounts. BUT! After week facebook said to me "send us your documents"... Facebook accounts is lost... (((

I'm try to googling this question...
Developers! Why on you official website http://cok.elex.com , if I signed in with google account - I see new lvl1 castle, but not my castle on this google account???
It is very illogical...
Please fix this! It's be very useful for playing without mobile device! (device discharged or lost or from work or something else)

Igli
11-05-2016, 01:47 AM
Hey someone has my account and dont gived back to me (hope that can come and one photo when i tolk with cheater). He has bind a new google play and wk account. Facebook account has someone that was my friend but i wanna to unbind google play and wk account how can i get back my account

triton
11-06-2016, 06:26 PM
I lost my phone and acaunt but i boght new one and instal magic rush but here is suprise i cant bined my acaunt back.... i have it on gogle and fejsbook but when i try it retuttns me to new game... what sholud i do... do i make report on lost acaunt or what i am lv 90 and vip 4.... ps i alredy lost seven days can i get it back soner pl

Rilene
11-06-2016, 10:33 PM
I lost my phone and acaunt but i boght new one and instal magic rush but here is suprise i cant bined my acaunt back.... i have it on gogle and fejsbook but when i try it retuttns me to new game... what sholud i do... do i make report on lost acaunt or what i am lv 90 and vip 4.... ps i alredy lost seven days can i get it back soner pl

Well, you should always bind before and to get your account back, you should contact support team (http://f.elex.com/threads/25252-Account-Security-Lost-Account) in game, there are instructions in that link and you actually contact support team inside the game.

Hey someone has my account and dont gived back to me (hope that can come and one photo when i tolk with cheater). He has bind a new google play and wk account. Facebook account has someone that was my friend but i wanna to unbind google play and wk account how can i get back my account

Not sure about this but normally you should not give account to person you do not trust.
Though about Facebook account, your friend should have bind his/her Magic Rush account to her his/her Facebook account.

Or if that person is the you really trusted but just having some account transferring issue, post in this thread again.

Yes, I'm also for farming from my work...
But.... I'm already try to create a fake facebook accounts. BUT! After week facebook said to me "send us your documents"... Facebook accounts is lost... (((

I'm try to googling this question...
Developers! Why on you official website http://cok.elex.com , if I signed in with google account - I see new lvl1 castle, but not my castle on this google account???
It is very illogical...
Please fix this! It's be very useful for playing without mobile device! (device discharged or lost or from work or something else)

Are you sure that you posted in a correct subforum? This is Magic Rush, not Clash of Kings.

lead21pc
11-09-2016, 08:00 AM
Account Lost Report
Server and game ID: 10901996
Device model: Bluestack
Hero names and level (as many as you remember): Gerber Blaine Aurai Karna Thanos Alma
Troop Level: 90
Vip level: 5
Alliance name: Beasts
Register date and last log in date: I don't remember
Number of diamonds on the account: 2000+

СерЬОжа
11-20-2016, 07:38 AM
Hi, can't log into the game, not loading.
Server and game ID: Marger 71 ( Серый :) )
Device model: iphone 6s
Hero names and level: rembo (89lvl) mira (89lvl) rubi (89lvl) grank (89lvl)
Vip level: 7
Alliance name: Demon 4

Lionlostaccount
11-20-2016, 12:08 PM
Buonasera , sto provando a contattarvi in tutti i modi Ma Nessuno mi risponde .
Vi scrivo x Chiedevi di riavere l’accesso al mio castello nel regno 281 alle coordinate 713:330
Piu’ di 2 settimane fa Avevo il telefono che mi creava problemi , quindi prima ho cercato di svuotare i dati presenti nel telefono ed in fine ho dovuto eliminare Clash of kings dal telefono e credo di aver tolto associazione facebook pulendo tutti i dati dal telefono per poi istallarlo nuovamente.
Questa operazione mi ha fatto perdere l’account principale del mio castello . Dopo aver scaricato il gioco mi trovavo al livello 1 ,anziché entrare nella sezione cambia account e quindi scegliere quello di facebook dove era salvato il mio Castello Lionmorpheus Liv 28 , ho cliccato associa a facebook e quindi non sono più riuscito ad entrare nel mio castello .
Come posso fare x risolvere ed avere di nuovo il mio castello x Giocare?
Se volete ho ancora le ricevute dei pagamenti che ho fatto in questi 2 anni di gioco ,che provano che sono io il titolare dell’account .
Perfavore contattatemi con urgenza
Grazie

Lionlostaccount
11-20-2016, 12:10 PM
Buonasera , sto provando a contattarvi in tutti i modi Ma Nessuno mi risponde .
Vi scrivo x Chiedevi di riavere l’accesso al mio castello nel regno 281 alle coordinate 713:330
Piu’ di 2 settimane fa Avevo il telefono che mi creava problemi , quindi prima ho cercato di svuotare i dati presenti nel telefono ed in fine ho dovuto eliminare Clash of kings dal telefono e credo di aver tolto associazione facebook pulendo tutti i dati dal telefono per poi istallarlo nuovamente.
Questa operazione mi ha fatto perdere l’account principale del mio castello . Dopo aver scaricato il gioco mi trovavo al livello 1 ,anziché entrare nella sezione cambia account e quindi scegliere quello di facebook dove era salvato il mio Castello Lionmorpheus Liv 28 , ho cliccato associa a facebook e quindi non sono più riuscito ad entrare nel mio castello .
Come posso fare x risolvere ed avere di nuovo il mio castello x Giocare?
Se volete ho ancora le ricevute dei pagamenti che ho fatto in questi 2 anni di gioco ,che provano che sono io il titolare dell’account .
Perfavore contattatemi con urgenza
Grazie

Foxhounder420
11-24-2016, 06:11 PM
On 11/24/2016 I encountered an issue with someone else having accessed the account I use to play Magic Rush: Heroes.

I play the game via Bluestacks and just formatted my C:/ drive and had to reinstall Bluestacks. Upon reinstallation of Bluestacks and Magic Rush: Heroes to Bluestacks I found that I was being assigned to other players' accounts. I followed the steps provided and finally accessed my account whereupon I was immediately kicked out multiple times. After finally accessing it and not getting kicked out I had found that someone else had accessed my account and altered it. They have used Diamonds, used Gold, used Skill Points, used Wishes, leveled the Kingdom and its sub-options, leveled Heroes, used other various Items, joined Alliances, etc.. They have altered almost every aspect of the account.

I have attempted to use the ingame contact function to no success. I have received no response.

Is there any way to rollback the account to a date before this grievous alteration occured? This is a serious security issue that needs to be addressed. None of the currently implemented security functions are effective at limiting access to a players' account as all one needs to do to access another's account is uninstall and reinstall to be assigned to a random currently functional account. It does not force a new account creation.

I have this account bound to my Gmail account and yet still it is not secure. There needs to be additional security features added that restrict access to accounts such as a password function. Additionally, there needs to be some form of compensation for this account breach, preferably a simple rollback to 11/20/2016 or earlier. Never have I played a game with so few account security features that do not work.

ReneAB
12-07-2016, 05:29 PM
MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED...
I NEED A REFUND FOR MY DIAMONDS AND ITENS I BOUGHT LAST DAY...
TODAY, 12/Dec/2016, I COULDNT ENTER MY ACCOUNT FOR THE ENTIRE DAY, ALWAYS RECEIVING A MESSAGE "YOUR ACCOUNT IS LOGGED SOMEWHERE ELSE". AND, WHEN I FINALLY COULD, ALL MY DIAMONDS HAS GONE, ARENA CHANCES WASTED, GOLDS END... ETC...

IT IS SHAMEFUL THAT HAPPENS IN A GAME LIKE THIS, REQUIRING THAT MUCH MONEY TO BE COMPETITIVE AND OFFERING SO POOR SECURE...

IF MY ACCOUNT IS LOGGED IN SOMEWHERE ELSE, THE MINIMUM THE GAME HAVE TO DO WAS CONFIRM SOME OF MY REGISTERED ACCOUNT, NOT LET IT OPEN FOR ANYBODY WHO CAN ENTER IN...

I TRIED SUPPORT ON GAME, NOBODY ANSWER ME...

nguyenxuanbach
12-14-2016, 10:48 PM
Account Lost Report
Server and game ID: 380 Jimsonweed and 41406046
Device model: iphone 6s+
Troop level: 35
Alliance name: Ghost

I bought a VIP package in the game but failed to get vip packages.
package "Diamond Fortnight" help me check.

nguyenxuanbach
12-14-2016, 10:51 PM
I bought a VIP package in the game but failed to get vip packages.
package "Diamond Fortnight" help me check.

Kyrandos
12-18-2016, 09:48 PM
I lost my acount on a destroyed device. I tried to use the steps in this article however the in game support chat always errors out and I cannot recover my account.

My account name is Kyrandos, I dont know what server I was on. I was lv 83, VIP level 7

GhizmoX
12-22-2016, 08:14 AM
Hello dear support:
i have succesfully fill the information in the in-game form, but now the agent taking care of my issue is asking me my imei number

Why do you need my imei number? that make me distrust.

I'm looking forward to your reply.

My best regards.

FAE
01-09-2017, 11:08 AM
I lost my account during switching another account
could you plz retrieve my account
Account name :FAE
Server id :336
Alliance name :soul society
Troop level :50
Model :Moto g turbo
Email id :frank.asir@gmail.com

El psy
01-10-2017, 12:06 AM
Sory our of topic
, I'd like to ask about the event Division of diamond/diaz at level 91 as much as 3000 diamond. His question is, why didn't I get a diamond it on my character.

account ID: 4678931
name: hercules
server: merge506.

Ty before that .

nightsole
01-26-2017, 05:56 PM
Account Lost Report
Server and game ID: Merger90 and i dont remember the gameID but my nickname is Memo
One payment receipt number (if applicable):i payed via itunes
Device model:iphone
Hero names and level (as many as you remember):im at lvl 86 almost getting to 87, main heroes Mira, blain subastian, york,jacob, i havemany heroes but those are my main and they arelvl 86 full
Troop level:86
Vip level:vip2
Alliance name:BloodLust ph
Register date and last log in date:yesterday is last day i logged in and registry is um i dont remember maybe augest or late july 2016
Number of diamonds on the account:i dont remember but about 300

i lost account while misclickin and binded it to my gamescenter by accident, please help me

GusL
01-29-2017, 05:07 PM
por favor ayuda!, mi cuenta de facebook a sido bloqueada, y MG no me deja desvincularla ya que para hacerlo necesito iniciar sesión en la cuenta de Facebook, pero no se puede por que ya me la bloquearon¡

quiero cambiar de cuenta de facebook u.u

GusL
01-29-2017, 05:10 PM
por favor ayuda!, mi cuenta de facebook a sido bloqueada, y MG no me deja desvincularla ya que para hacerlo necesito iniciar sesi

antonietta
02-04-2017, 07:30 AM
good morning
not allow me to connect to my avatar .. 32 says "frozen" for another avatar liv 3, born from the system when I connected to Android again. Is NOT my intention to use this avatar 3. Please, how can I recover my account? .. HELPPPP

maparrot
02-07-2017, 07:59 AM
Account Lost Report
Server and game ID: Merger61 / 22837890 / 우산군
Device model: Galaxy s7
Troop level: 92
Vip level: vip15
Alliance name: 스타킹 / alliance master
Register date: 2015. 12. ..
Last log in date: 2017. 2. 6.
Number of diamonds on the account: 14000

i lost account while misclickin and binded it to my gamescenter by accident, please help me. also

Kalevra.cr
02-07-2017, 10:58 AM
I am on the new 401, but i am triying to play and i cant, the game said me that have some error to download resources, please try again. So i cant play my campaing 2/3 where pulan is my enemy

catal23
02-12-2017, 02:05 PM
Hy, i have a problem too... I'm binded with fb account, but someone bind on my account with google play. What can i make to get back my account??? Please HELP!!

Rincon
02-15-2017, 11:57 AM
Hello, I have a problem making payments by credit card. The flag of my card is MasterCard and I am playing for Brazil.
Whenever I try to make a purchase with my cards the same error is still attached in print. On all the servers I try to make purchase remains the same error.9498

gizem
02-17-2017, 09:10 AM
9505 Help me

gizem
02-17-2017, 09:11 AM
9506 Help me :((

salci
02-23-2017, 06:12 PM
Clash of Kings
help me
I can't connect to the game

Name: şalcı
Server :1543
Hero level :33
castle level: 21
Approximate number of gems : 5500
VIP level :8

JuxTamor
03-07-2017, 01:47 AM
Account Lost Report
Server and game ID: Merger51 / JuxT or JuxTamor (not sure... :/)
Device model: Sony Xperia
Troop level: 69
Vip level: 4
Alliance name: Fumble Square (or just Fumble... :/)
Register date: Don't remember...
Last log in date: 7th March 2017
Number of diamonds on the account: Maybe 150...

Now, the account just restart as I'm new in the game. :/

Perdi bv
03-10-2017, 07:46 PM
Hello i've found a bug that can lead to accounts hacked. When i logged in magic rush using the app bluestacks it ramdonly leaded me to different accounts. I registered my email there but the bug was happening all time i logged. I had total control over the accounts.

Please take some action. I tried to find your email but didnt find it. Tried to post a new topic but didnt know hot to do it

Perdi bv
03-10-2017, 07:50 PM
Hello i found a bug with app bluestacks. I donwload it, download magic rush, put my acc of google and passowrd in bluestacks but when i logged in was in a random account. I had total control over it.

Everytime i logged it was a different account. It would be easy to hack hundreds of acccounts. Please fix thix. I dont know how it happens but bluestack is bugged and messing with our accounts.

I could not post new thread neither found your business mail

User0039450
03-12-2017, 09:56 AM
Hey, I need help. I changed my cellphone yesterday and i was switching to my google play account and didnt log in. I dont know what kind of error is it but it said: ''Conexion canceled. If you are trying to login verify your network connection or update to a version more recently.'' I tried everything and nothing..

Elzero galaxtacus
04-20-2017, 12:46 AM
Hello, im player that play on m72 and m73 from long time already before merger, playing on S250 and S261
But now m72 and m73 will merge soon, is there any possible how to keep both acc to be playing, like split acc on m73 to other mail account???
Erasing acc played for long time cause merge really not appreciate ppl time they spend...

VauPe
04-29-2017, 04:52 AM
hi support i got problem,after game crashed ive lost acces to my account couse game unbid my emails. any solutions? (merger 66/ VauPe lvl 91) regards

Rilene
05-01-2017, 11:13 PM
I would like to remind everyone that read TIP #3 to know on how to contact support team on account-related issues.
Moderators here on forum do not help with it.

missdiva11
05-03-2017, 01:53 PM
on 3/36/17 COK had kingdom merge 1472 and 1227, my husband castle will not go throught the merge, and can not be found anywhere, we contacted the mods, google and anyone else to get the problem fix, it seem that we in the usa can't find any way to contact ELEX derictly so what can be done, need help bad, lots of $$$ on this and nothing, if he try and log in, it say the account is not bound, but it try's to load, but hangs, so it in outer space I guess, we updated, reinstalled, restarted, nothing changes, cleared cashes, what else, help. :mad:

MOD EDIT: Instead of replying, I will just write here.
Sorry, you are in wrong forum, please try and find the contact support feature in game.

witchbladeuk
05-07-2017, 07:59 AM
I have played Magic Rush for a long time and have spent a lot of money on the app but it has now come to my attention that you have been commiting fraud, cheating people and tricking them into spending money to be able to be competitive. You are using your employees to play the game with mass discounts (90%) forcing people to make in app purchases to try and keep up. I have linked to evidence on this from multiple places and would like a full refund after being tricked into spending money when the game is setup to con people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79QJVEYEexE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50bpOpgqmMQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adQ_7I82LPo
https://www.reddit.com/r/magicrush/comments/63mk9m/magic_rush_in_game_employees_driving_up_spending/

your contact me section on the forum does not work or allow me to log in to contact you . please contact me immediately i am requesting a full refund of my purchases made.

Shaena.Boo
05-15-2017, 12:02 PM
Please help! It's been over a week since I have last contacted customer service.. They are giving me the run around on getting my account back

Rodz
05-25-2017, 07:12 PM
I lost my Account today, tryed to use Bluestacks and someone are making alot of mess in my acc.

Friends posted that he/she left my alliance and are doing a lot of trouble to me.

He wasted my 700 diamonds, all gold etc...

I am vip9 and dont want to loose all my investiments!

what should i do now?

Server: Clog 412
Nickname: Atreides
Player ID: 34100487

Please help!

Buzzy
05-28-2017, 01:13 AM
Hi support.
There is one problem, someone goes to the account, and does not do good things. Can you block access to the account in the game to all devices, leave two. Or at least do something, I have screenshots, where he himself admits that he hacked the account.
ID - 4910922
Server - Merger 508
Only two devices go to the account, Iphone and Meizu. Everything else is that person.

hasan
05-30-2017, 06:17 PM
My account was logged in and my diamonds were used to reduce my power, and my tablets were also sold. Nothing has been done about it

hasan
05-30-2017, 06:34 PM
My account was logged in and my diamonds were used to reduce my power, and my tablets were also sold. Nothing has been done about it

Waywaygg
06-17-2017, 03:22 AM
Hello I have one major problem with your account policy.
1. I started to play on an android tablet that I bought in europe and have an over level 90 account which is bound to my facebook.
2. I live in china now and want to switch the account to my iPhone which I bought in china, that means no matter what my apple store country is I always get the chinese version of magic rush.
3. The result is that I can't use Facebook as an option in the Chinese magic rush to switch my account! But the only option to go from android to ios is through facebook!
4. It gets even better because the chinese version of magic rush let's you select facebook to bind your account but not to switch it... seriously?!?!

Fix this!

Waywaygg
06-17-2017, 11:20 PM
Hi I have a problem switching my account from an android to an iOS device.

I have a +90 account on android and it's bound to my Facebook - so far so good.

I live in China and bought my iOS device in China - therefore no matter if I use a VPN or have my Apple Store country settings to another country I end up with the Chinese version of magic rush on my device.

This is a problem because the Chinese version does not give you the option to switch accounts from Facebook.

Funny enough the Chinese version is able to bind accounts to Facebook but not switch from it...

So what can I do?

Fallen Outcast
07-11-2017, 12:17 AM
I lost my castle on the 28/6/17 when I used a new mobile phone and accidently unbound it from Facebook. I have sent many messages and nobody answers. I have played this game for 3 years and have 4 castles. The one I lost is a level 24. Please help me get it back.

Ps I play on PC and android and both have a new game started but are in different kingdoms. I am just about to give up on this game and delete all the accounts.

Fyrago
07-17-2017, 11:08 AM
Please help, i have a big problem.
So, back in the time i had an android phone and used to play magic rush normally with my facebook account, i was happy. Then i got an iPhone, and LOST my facebook account, but google play account saved my account, okay.
Then i tried to log in to vk, i did my stuff, logged in. but iphone doesnt have VK login option! How can i recover my account without facebook or VK???
server: merger 512
Nick : Fyrago
Lvl: 77
I really want my account back, haaalp

chaky
08-07-2017, 08:38 AM
Just couple of minutes ago the game has updated on Android and after the next start I was presented the intro again - all information on account is lost.
I did not bind it because I don't have a Facebook account, and account recovery page has lots of questions which I have no idea how to answer (server id? alliance id? number of diamonds? am I really supposed to have all those info in my head?)

Is there any way to link my account back to my device app? The old info is still somewhere there, it just got lost during update somehow

agyl.voc
08-31-2017, 11:08 PM
how i can get my account back?

nabil.mochekiss
09-08-2017, 08:46 AM
hello guys, please someone hacked my account and dissmiss all my troops and my equipement i can not sign in my castle in my device i only can open it with my facebook in my computer how i can keep it back ?
when i try to sign in with my facebook in device that say that account have no data and when i sign in with computer in facebook that work and i can sign in it so how i can bind my facebook again or how i can get my castle back ?

tomleme
09-25-2017, 03:00 AM
nao consigo alterar ou vincular minha conta na google play, sempre que tento diz que ja esta vinculado, minha conta old tem conquistas e herois bons, como recuperar ?

brunosporty
10-01-2017, 01:59 AM
I had a LIONEL server account ON THE GAME "WE HEROES". The account was called Goshawk, it was VIP 7 or 8, and it was more than level 90. The account was linked to this email (bruno.padualeite@gmail.com), my cell broke so I bought a new one and when I tighten the switch, it gives error, it says "This Google+ account has not bound to any game progress. You cannot switch to it", so i think you deleted my old account. Anyway, I deleted my google play games account by mistake, and now I lost the progress of all my games. But I think it's an instability in the game, because I can not bind a new account either. If I pack my old cell phone, I think I can make progress, because it's saved on my cell phone, and when I get into the game, I just need to switch on a new account. Can you help me with that? Just look at the records, my nick is Goshawk, but I can not remember my ID, I had a LOT of diamonds bought. If you can recover the account, I'd like you to link back to this email.

ha_di90
10-04-2017, 04:57 AM
hi
after one year i download magic rush again for play
but when i enter it was a new server and all my data was gone
so i went into setting and switched my acc to my old acc
and game asked are u sure and...
but when i did that game restarted and stuck with an error in login bar
it says your defualt login server merger56 cannot be loged ...
so i start fixing it
i tried every thing but wont work :
unistall game
clear game data
clear google play data
creat anothe google play accont
unbind acc with my old google play acc
and...
no matter what , wont work.
i just want to start a new game in new server
but game wont pass login bar
i sent screen shot
[/EMAIL] http://uupload.ir/files/pqgo_screenshot_2017-10-04-11-36-16_thumb.png (http://uupload.ir/view/pqgo_screenshot_2017-10-04-11-36-16.png)

ladyamg1975
11-19-2017, 07:22 AM
I need help getting into my account. It has a window that shows unlock account. I do not remember setting this up for my account.

c3o2it
11-28-2017, 08:29 AM
Today I attack the strong ...
I lost with me you were still alive ...
After the battle the fort had 32767 fled, 3096429368 rescues, 3096387651 remaining

Xerxes043024
11-30-2017, 03:13 PM
My wife can't log into her game. When she logs in it prompts a unlock account screen. It was working fine before.