PDA

View Full Version : Fairness and level playing field

Lord Kaybob
01-22-2016, 06:05 AM
Game is controlled by the top alliances who are ganged together and all they do is attack lower alliances for rewards and resources. Near impossible to build an alliance. Always knocked down by elite players attacking in large groups. 550,000 level 7,& and 10 troops. Not much chance against that. Have spent over a $1000 US on this game and feel cheated. No replies back from anyone. Not a fair game.

Minervus Knights
01-29-2016, 11:27 PM
alliances have gotten so powerful due to hardwork and smart decisions. if you want to build an alliance, you have to invite a ton of people to your guild, and most of the independent castlesare inactive. so, the first thing that you have to do is gather members. then you have to build power.

LokiVahalla
01-30-2016, 04:16 AM
over a grand spent, and your not a lv30 bully yourself? heres a tissue

Gatineaud
02-23-2016, 12:34 AM
Omg, 1000.00 ?!?!?

Mort Vient
02-28-2016, 06:52 PM
I concur. This game will die because of the success of some of the players. CoK must find a way to put limits on stronger players. I have seen game where you could not attack some one who was more than a certain number of points below you. For example: If a lord is level 10, he could only attack other lords level 5 and higher. A lord at level 25 could only attack other lords lv 20 and higher. Slightly more complicated, but you could post a chart, would be a graduated difference.
You have to stop allowing lv30 lord attacking lv 20 lords, and any lower lvs. Simular limits need to be placed on rallys.
This game is already over. Two, maybe three alliances control the entire game. I can't even attack someone my own lv because they are alligned with one of the top alliances, who will come and crush me. I can't attack some lv 7's!!! But they can attack me. So what is the point of playing?
Cok, this is, or was, a geat game. But you only have a very small window of opportunity to fix this major flaw before people start quitting in droves.

latranquila_Toki
03-01-2016, 04:14 AM
Omg you have spent way too much and not lvl the way you want i suggest you move to an area so you can grow, I had the same issues and my Alliance left me to get pummeled constantly, so I quit them and found another group and we have each others back, I've only spent $20 and we are growing strong, also its hard to find players that want to be active without being in the huge Alliance, good luck hun, maybe invest in some sheilds and like i said move to a better location