PDA

View Full Version : general guide to help you grow your kingdom

Blue Oden
04-16-2015, 07:29 PM
hi my name is blue if you are new to this game this will be a general idea on setting your resource plots it is a good idea to keep wood on one section and food on one sectionclose to wood you can also tap on one resource in your kingdom and drag and collect all the other resources without tapping each an individual resource plot in your Castle if you like this you can Subscribe for more tips and tricks

Asuka
04-23-2015, 03:01 PM
hi my name is blue...

Hello Blue,
Thanks for your support of Clash of Kings.
Keep sharing your ideas for our new players.
;)

eden evilnexus
07-24-2015, 04:46 PM
How to collect all the other resources without tapping each an individual resource plot in my Castle

Bailey Lentz
07-29-2015, 03:42 PM
Thank you for helping me I never ever played before I even downloaded it

23kinght
01-24-2016, 05:58 PM
How can I get new member to come to the alliance, the ones here now don't play much and I had to take 9ver runn8ngb8t,but can get new member

Prāgyåñjál.S
04-04-2016, 02:20 AM
I want to know that how hospital capacity can can be increased by increasing number of hospitals. As if my troops are injured all these hospitals fill at same time, so how Capacity is increased, let me know please

silverblade235
04-04-2016, 07:49 PM
I want to know that how hospital capacity can can be increased by increasing number of hospitals. As if my troops are injured all these hospitals fill at same time, so how Capacity is increased, let me know please

You can research Medical Facilities in the college and equip equipment that has a hospital capacity buff