PDA

View Full Version : Kotm bug(s)

Daniel Katzighera
10-31-2015, 04:39 PM
Hello!
Is anyone doing some actual customer support work? No one replyes to posts, no answer to reported bugs or problems, and so on. Anyway...in king of the mountain rulesyou guys said that " At lv 26 you wont drop from this division for losing a battle". Guess what.... YOU LOSE A BATTLE AND YOU DROP.... Ok, i get it...you put imaginary players to make things harded....but at leasg respect the rules you created yourselves....
Hope somebody actually reads this and will do something about it.

Rick Clemons
11-01-2015, 05:19 AM
Yes this whole thing is crazy you have made up fake players... I want a full refund ... You ban people for cheating well now your cheating!! I am contacting Apple about this

Rodrigomxk
11-01-2015, 03:44 PM
Hello!
Is anyone doing some actual customer support work? No one replyes to posts, no answer to reported bugs or problems, and so on. Anyway...in king of the mountain rulesyou guys said that " At lv 26 you wont drop from this division for losing a battle". Guess what.... YOU LOSE A BATTLE AND YOU DROP.... Ok, i get it...you put imaginary players to make things harded....but at leasg respect the rules you created yourselves....
Hope somebody actually reads this and will do something about it.

Same problem here... This game is abondaned... No one answer the problems, no one cares about bugs...

Salendor
11-02-2015, 11:17 AM
And the worst is that if you are at lvl 26 and you win, no improvement is given. So, as soon as you loose one match, even if you have won all the others before at lvl 26, you drop a level.

Nexerius
11-02-2015, 02:20 PM
Hey guys, I think the intention is that you will not drop from the division that encompasses the levels where you ban 5 heroes. You will not stay at 26 forever. The advantage of fighting and winning more battles at level 26 is to keep yourself in the "Top 10" for the King Frame.

Salendor
11-03-2015, 12:40 PM
This would be very peculiar, if it were. And for sure not in line with what is written in the rules of the game.
And, most of all, since most of us are interested in the SSs, I cannot see the big advantage in keep playing once you have reached 26.