PDA

View Full Version : New to Clash of Kings? Check this out!

Agatha
04-14-2015, 06:39 AM
How to play?

In the world of Clash of Kings, you will play as the Lord and rule your empire. Under your leadership, the empire will become stronger over time. Eventually you will become an admired king and rule the kingdom or even the world!

Upgrading buildings, training troops, and researching technologies are effective ways for you to build your empire.

Developing more resource buildings in the city and gathering more resources in the World Map will provide the foundation for the development of your empire.

Join an alliance or create your own. Using newbie teleport to move your city closer to your allies and gather together with your allies. In numbers lies strength!.

Going to the World Map often to attack and kill monsters will help you gain experience points.

How to gather resource?

When you find a resource point in the World Map, tap on it and choose "Occupy". Deploy your troops to occupy the resource point. Your army will start gathering ressources upon arrival. It will take your troops some time to complete gathering. After completing the gathering, your troops will carry resources back to your castle. The higher your troops' load limit is, the more resources you can bring back.

How to join an alliance?
When clicking the "Alliance" button at the bottom of the main interface, you can open the list of alliances and see some Alliances that the system recommends, or you can search for any other alliance you may wish to join. After joining an alliance, you will gain powerful alliance science effects and can buy items from the alliance store. So, go ahead and join an alliance today!

Tips: You’d better join an alliance which uses the same language as you. It will be easier for you to communicate with others.

How to attack monsters?

There are monsters of different levels and different kinds distributed in the World Map (When you entered into the World, did you see the Centaur? The Griffin? Oh, yes, those are referred as "Monsters"! And the figures in front of their names are their levels).

You will gain abundant rewards when you defeat a monster for the first time. Killing monsters repeatedly can not only make you gain resources, but also give you the chance of gaining various kinds of precious items. The experience points of Lord are also mainly obtained by killing monsters.

After defeating low-level monsters, you will get the right to attack higher-level monsters (For example, it is necessary to attack a level 4 monster before you attack a level 5 monster).

Why are my food stocks decreasing?

Your troops will consume your food automatically.

How do I protect my army?

You can use your Piece Shield card to completely stop someone from attacking your castle (troops that are outside of the castle will not be protected).

If your resource-gathering troops are attacked, you can choose to recall them.

If your castle is under attack, you can choose to dispatch your troops away from the castle to escape the attack.

Dispatching your troops to the ruins for adventure is also a good way to protect your troops during wartime.

Using random teleport or advanced teleport can help you leave a dangerous area.

Joining an alliance, and using newbie teleport to move your city close to your allies, will enable them to reinforce you in case of attack or send you ressources.

What should I do when my castle is on fire?

Once your enemies attack and destroy your Castle (when your defense battle failed), your Castle will be on fire. During the fire, your City defense points will slowly decrease.

You can recover your City defense points with "Rebuild". The burning will continue for half an hour, then stop automatically.

Once the City defense points reach 0, the castle will be ruined, and consequently it will be automatically moved to another random place in the Kingdom.

The City defense points will be restored to the maximum immediately by using the teleport card.

What should I do if I am always attacked?

You can use the Piece Shield card to stop being attacked by others.

You can use newbie teleport, random teleport or advanced teleport to escape the enemies' continuous attacks.

You may consider joining the biggest alliance nearby to gain stronger protection.

How do I protect my account?

Bind your game with your Facebook or Google+ account. If you change device, you can retrieve your game by signing in to your Facebook or Google+ account.

Click your character image -> Settings -> Account, and then click Facebook or Google+ button. Sign in and authorize.

How to choose a Kingdom?

When you enter the game for the first time, you will be registered in a relatively new Kingdom by default. When your castle level is below Level 6, you can enter the Kingdom Map through the World Map, choose another Kingdom, and then use newbie teleport or advanced teleport to join the Kingdom.

After your castle level reaches Lv.6, you will not be able to join other Kingdoms anymore.

Sri Harsha
04-15-2015, 05:17 AM
I lost my account and didnt get an response from the support team though i put messages to them.
I just tried start new game option and override new account details.
My coordinates- X: 579, Y-295
Lord Name: KSH
Lord level: 11
Lord castle: 11
Clan: army of world.
Please anyone help me to get my account back.
Thank you

€ TOSI UKA €
04-16-2015, 05:20 AM
Ciao sono italiano :P. Me serve gold :(

Asuka
04-23-2015, 02:05 PM
I lost my account and didnt get an response from the support team though i put messages to them.
I just tried start new game option and override new account details....

Dear,
Make a new account in the game and send it to the support (H&S):

(account you want to revive)
Kingdom:
Coordinate:
Old account name:
When is your last access:
Vip level:
Hero level:
Castle level:
Phone model:
How many golds do you have:
Name atleast 5 items you have:
How did you lost it:

(new account details~~ you will lost th)
Kingdom:
Coordinates:
New account name:
Vip level:
Hero level:
Castle level:
Phone model:

This support can't be given in our forum.

Asuka
04-23-2015, 02:07 PM
Ciao sono italiano :P. Me serve gold :(

We can not give gold to players.
You can do some offline activities in fanpage or forum.
Stay tuned.
And, please only post in English here.
thanks

Kanwar
04-28-2015, 02:49 AM
I want to know what is single troop max?? Pls help..

Heatseaker
04-30-2015, 05:30 AM
Kanwar
single troop is depend on your drill ground . And also alliance science , troop expansion

Sóprasalvar Osgames
04-30-2015, 02:03 PM
Need gems ...

Empire0f036288
04-30-2015, 03:28 PM
How do you change gender

Ghost Wolf™
05-01-2015, 04:18 PM
Use this invite code for extra rewards in ur settings page under invite!!! 3072c4e50b71d

Blackwater.
05-03-2015, 06:59 AM
I Dont like that rule, when I enter the game I did not no I can change kingdom and when i no it was too late

Radioactive
05-03-2015, 07:06 AM
I Dont like that rule, when I enter the game I did not no I can change kingdom and when i no it was too late

It doesn't matter if u like or not but this rule is one of the most important rule of this game as it maintains power of kingdom because if u can port between kingdom any time then old players will port to newly opened kingdom and it will create power imbalance in newly opened kingdom.

Ken
05-05-2015, 05:12 AM
I want to know what is single troop max?? Pls help..
It increases your troops load

SoulKiller
05-05-2015, 09:31 AM
Hi blackwater , when u enter the game itself u will have guidance until ur castle reaches lvl 6 ..and when ur castle reaches lvl 2 u will receive two new bie teleports that is mainly for the kingdom change ...u could have read the instructions for a better gaming...thank u

MoscaRoja
05-05-2015, 05:01 PM
I like gold

MoscaRoja
05-05-2015, 05:03 PM
No limited

©omanda
05-18-2015, 09:58 PM
* click avatar
* go to settings
* click invite
* enter this activation code
180875a43223f
Get rewards on your mail box,,,,

Code : 180875a43223f

Dragon00Z
05-24-2015, 08:35 AM
السلام عليكم. هل يوجد هنا عرب او هل توجد ترجمه للعبة حتى تكون باللغه العربية و شكرا

Rolther Revelier
06-16-2015, 08:25 PM
I can't get the invitation code in... I am an iOS user... Where can I get this info???

Lay Phyu
07-09-2015, 10:12 AM
How to make faster building speed up

Barry Germain
07-10-2015, 08:17 AM
Best game ever I have played

pkbiggy03
07-10-2015, 11:39 AM
Really helpful
Thanks

Sai Nor Khine
07-10-2015, 12:15 PM
please give me gift

Bob Edmiston
07-10-2015, 07:43 PM
My invite code: removed
That's good for some gold, couple 1hr speed ups and some RSS. Even if you don't use my code be sure to atleast use someone's code. Don't ever pass up on the chance to get that extra leg up.

CmdrSiege

Mod note: Please do not spam the forums with your invite code. These are only allowed to be shared in the Friends and Alliance Recruitment forum. Thank you

Raven Bob Clark
07-14-2015, 05:57 PM
How do you change genders?

Royal 복수
07-14-2015, 07:27 PM
How do you change genders?
I think you mean your in-game avatar :) click on your avatar and then there is a "!" in the right upper corner. Click on it and then again on your picture. You will see the options to change :)

dex73
08-02-2015, 10:14 AM
Can we send gifts to another alliance

chow
08-27-2015, 10:14 AM
when i try to attack other castle, my troops seems to be suddenly come back to "home". and I did not get any notification stating whether i win or lost the battle...why is it so?

Tomi Timoti
08-28-2015, 06:55 PM
Am new to this game and I think its also me dat there's are game out there for every one!!!

¤SirMoe¤
08-30-2015, 10:35 PM
Can I change kingdoms to an English speaking one? I didn't know I was supposed too do that earlier before level 6.

dreaadzz
09-02-2015, 09:03 PM
So I'm in an alliance but I nowhere near them and I'd how to get closer...any ideas? Should I switch alliances?

Michael Donham
09-05-2015, 09:24 PM
So I'm in an alliance but I nowhere near them and I'd how to get closer...any ideas? Should I switch alliances?

Get invited to the hive and use an advanced teleport

Axel Wood
09-18-2015, 03:19 PM

If your castle is new, you have an alliance teleport among your items. Use it to teleport to alliance territory or near the leader.

If your castle is not new, then use 2000 gold to get teleport near them or use 400 000 alliance honour to get one. Another way to get an advanced teleport is to buy it for 1200 gold from the travelling merchant if you are fortunate to see one there. Ask one of the R4s or the R5 to invite you near them so that you know where to move exactly.

You also asked if you should switch alliance. Personally, I believe distance shouldn't be a factor in choosing alliance. But it is important to choose an alliance with players you are comfortable with. Enjoy the game!

Axel Wood
09-18-2015, 03:35 PM
Can I change kingdoms to an English speaking one? I didn't know I was supposed too do that earlier before level 6.

All the kingdoms are a mixture of players from different countries and who speak different languages. You may choose an alliance that speaks English if you worry about the language. However, the translations are improving so if you're comfortable playing with them, perhaps consider staying.

Dzung Zin
09-20-2015, 02:04 AM
Cannot join game....🙏

MrLønely
09-20-2015, 01:39 PM
Im MrLønely, and I'm castle lvl 5 haven't gotten newbie teleport

AMTB
09-21-2015, 06:32 AM
COK is giving alliance teleport instead of advanced teleport. alliance teleport is can be used to teleport to alliance hive in kingdom, cannot be used to teleport to other kingdom. why COK do this?

Moeed Ullah
09-21-2015, 09:02 PM
I want gold and steel please

~Lady Jade~
10-04-2015, 07:35 PM
use this invite code for extra reward! dd27c239544f

~Lady Jade~
10-04-2015, 07:37 PM
dd27c239544f

Belzebut Cruntu
10-13-2015, 01:53 PM
What is happening wiht your troops of you don't have food in the castel

Michael Collett
01-20-2016, 09:39 PM
READ: A notice to anyone thinking of playing Clash of Kings. COPY, PASTE and RE-POST THIS - SPAM THIS MESSAGE TILL THEY MAKE A FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT AND FIX THESE ISSUES.

KNOWN ISSUES:
Cheating and hacking is abundant, the developers ignore this and continue to make new servers for new players.

They are using players as BETA-Testers - every update comes with more bugs and issues that can compromise your invested time and game progression.

Accounts can be suspended or deleted without warning and without reasoning - You will not get a prompt reply from the developers or game managers - if at all.

Game servers are heavily populated by the Asian-Pacific players who dominate others via purchasing advantages - the game in grossly unbalanced.

Bugs abundant, updates are not tested before released.

The last update left many players with no castles, a reset account, and locked out for 2-3 days (and counting). They have effectively robbed players who have supported them financially for over a year now.

DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME - STILL IN BETA TESTING PHASE.

COPY, PASTE and RE-COMMENT where ever Clash of King is advertised.

_RedDevil_
01-28-2016, 07:27 AM
Rss Protection! I hate this feature to CoK and after 18mth playing I am done playing CoK! It's a waste of time and effort bcos of this feature that can't be activated or deactivated by the member themselves, Laters

-Lord Ken-
02-16-2016, 03:42 AM
http://cashway.xyz/?cash=23780

J K Mohamed Zaraaif
04-03-2016, 11:59 AM
HI My Name of the Game is Lord X@R@@!F

Bond jamesbond
04-22-2016, 04:30 AM
Invite
3072c4e50b71d

3NBAR
05-11-2016, 04:19 PM
عليكم السلام اخي ، يوجد عرب وعلى حسب المملكه التي تكون بها ، واللعبه تدعم اللغه العربيه ، بالتوفيق

~Death~King~
06-13-2016, 01:22 AM
How can I bind my account to Google