PDA

View Full Version : Members and Leader request for future K777 Alliance

Aramis Seven
09-08-2015, 06:21 PM
I'm tired of playing this game without a sense of meaning, because of Chinese.

They are great Jumpers and skilled players, fine... but they are also mean to everyone.

We need something to FIGHT FOR in order to be at our very limits in everything.

OK, fine... this is a game but there is something more happening here. Chinese alliances are dominating and controlling every single Kingdom now and when they top Rank #1... they abuse of their power and control Kingdoms in an Horrible and Ugly way. I have some Chinese friends that are cool and nice... but these others are not... not at all.

We all, experienced players must do something about this, set a STAND AGAINST this situation.

***** AT LEAST IN JUST ONE KINGDOM, #777, THERE WE CAN FIGHT BACK *****

I need your expertise to create one powerful, kind and honest alliance... that rules with dignity and honor.

Someone have to say NO-MORE to Chinese alliances. And we will support.

This is part of the Declaration of Independence of USA (fit to our situation):

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and provide new Guards for their future security".

USA = us | UK = Chinese

Please fight with me... If there's something wrong, those who have the ability to take action have the responsibility to take action. We must do something about this situation.

Guys please, I need strong and experienced players to STAND here. I need you, I really do :(

Michael Donham
09-08-2015, 08:58 PM
Sorry i am busy with my kingdom atm :/ i may attempt to visit and see what the kc is like there and may hold another spot there if i choose

Neo boy
09-09-2015, 08:37 AM
I'm in. Nice speech by the way quite powerful and moving

Itscwis
09-09-2015, 05:53 PM
Whoever is the leader of the jumper group can you message me on line chat cmatthews6485

Aramis Seven
09-09-2015, 07:55 PM
Welcome aboard... I will let you know when 777 pop up, about 7-8 days left I think.

I'm in. Nice speech by the way quite powerful and moving

Neo boy
09-09-2015, 09:44 PM
Send me a mail before jumping

Lord Kalazar
09-09-2015, 09:48 PM
How many members does it look like you have now?

Neo boy
09-10-2015, 03:49 AM
Probably 15+ if I'm not mistaken

Aramis Seven
09-10-2015, 11:53 AM
17 so far... i never had done this before and 777 is so close :(. Perhaps asking good english-speakers players to put efforts in a new and unknown Kingdom is just too much. Please everyone don't get me wrong about this, i like Chinese players, in fact many of them back in K402 were my friend. They are skillful and spenders as well :). But many of them are abusers and bullies and control every new Kingdom they arrive, from K596 to K687 most of those are in this situation and there is nothing to do about :(. Thanks anyway.

How many members does it look like you have now?

Helga<3
09-10-2015, 02:05 PM
Thread Closed, by order of owner.