PDA

View Full Version : My Account login somewhere else

CruZe
08-25-2015, 01:56 PM
99999999 time i log then someone login my account ..i dont know why...i didnt share my account ..never..but someone login my account?

Ign CruZe Sv =Taxilla

Flipdruid ZeroFive
08-25-2015, 02:33 PM
Hi CruZe,

did you try to log in it before to the other device?
Good day CruZe.

CruZe
08-25-2015, 04:15 PM
Hi CruZe,

did you try to log in it before to the other device?
Good day CruZe.

yo!

nope bruu!
well kinda annoying and make me lazy to play..also i lost my diamond yesterday...worried about hax..no more waste time and money.

Flipdruid ZeroFive
08-25-2015, 11:36 PM
hello CruZe,

in that case, maybe someone know you google password and signed it in onto another device,
Good day CruZe.

Amber
08-26-2015, 06:21 AM
Hi hero, please send your bug problem to GM in game through Contact Us clicking the triangle sign under your avatar for more fast service.

Mary Grace Macayan Bastes
08-27-2015, 05:38 AM
Hello , im having the same problem here but , in my case when i install MR on my phone there's already account bind to it and i dont know how to remove this when i switching account it says there no game data on my fb and g+ something like that ,its frustrating i really want to play this game :(

leaf
08-27-2015, 07:35 AM
Hello , im having the same problem here but , in my case when i install MR on my phone there's already account bind to it and i dont know how to remove this when i switching account it says there no game data on my fb and g+ something like that ,its frustrating i really want to play this game :(

@Mary Grace,
can you give us your account id and server?

08-27-2015, 08:58 AM
@Mary Grace,
can you give us your account id and server?

Account id: 36348
Server: 4 baggins

Thats details belong to the account that already bind on my phone

I dont have my own for now because of that problem

Varth
08-27-2015, 10:53 AM
Perhaps you bought used phone, and previous owner played MR? In that case just unbind google+ and FB, then rebind new ones. You can start over by switching serv to newest one, playing in serv4 would suck anyway. Ofc there's still a chance previous owner could have another device IMEI logged onto that account, if you want him gone from your hair, use another android device (ie. friend's phone, or Bluestacks App Player on PC) to install MR, do tutorial untill 2nd stage, back up into city, bind google+ / FB, then use those to log onto new account on your main phone. Remember, if you log onto new account while old one has no binds, and no IMEI login on backup device, it will be impossible to access it again.

08-28-2015, 09:45 AM
Perhaps you bought used phone, and previous owner played MR? In that case just unbind google+ and FB, then rebind new ones. You can start over by switching serv to newest one, playing in serv4 would suck anyway. Ofc there's still a chance previous owner could have another device IMEI logged onto that account, if you want him gone from your hair, use another android device (ie. friend's phone, or Bluestacks App Player on PC) to install MR, do tutorial untill 2nd stage, back up into city, bind google+ / FB, then use those to log onto new account on your main phone. Remember, if you log onto new account while old one has no binds, and no IMEI login on backup device, it will be impossible to access it again.

I bought this phone brand new though, and i cant unbind his/her account because it says that i need to log in her fb and then unbind it . In switching account i dont have any other phone to use to create a data on my fb/g+ haiyst -.-

Varth
08-28-2015, 10:49 AM
It doesn't need to be phone, anything with android that's no older than multiple years is fine, I use old e-book reader tablet as my backup device for MR (and Clash of Clans). Even if you lack that, surely you have access to PC, right? Just google "Bluestacks", install it, tap search, type "Magic Rush", tap "search Play for", install it and you can create new account.

leaf
08-29-2015, 09:06 AM
It doesn't need to be phone, anything with android that's no older than multiple years is fine, I use old e-book reader tablet as my backup device for MR (and Clash of Clans). Even if you lack that, surely you have access to PC, right? Just google "Bluestacks", install it, tap search, type "Magic Rush", tap "search Play for", install it and you can create new account.

yes correct..

Blust
10-06-2016, 09:13 AM
i have the same problem plz help me

Old player
10-25-2016, 04:23 AM
Beware of bluestack! My account been logged in somewhere else after I used bluestack to play my game on pc! Besides, you can randomly log in to others ID in bluestack! It change to another id after few minutes ! Hit the contact me in game, still waiting a replay.

nickhot
11-02-2016, 04:43 AM
i have the same problem plz help me
What happens to my account. Today I went to the game and it appears that my ID becomes the first level starts dancing like a replay. I was disturbed at the VIP 6 inspection.
FB: nickhot55@hotmail.com
Google Play: police.patiwat@gmail.com
Id:nickhot

sorry for not good english

ReneAB
11-29-2016, 03:27 PM
Beware of bluestack! My account been logged in somewhere else after I used bluestack to play my game on pc! Besides, you can randomly log in to others ID in bluestack! It change to another id after few minutes ! Hit the contact me in game, still waiting a replay.

I had same issue... i install the game on my PC emulator, because my phone was in maintenance... and a guy log in my account and spent all my diamonds (i lose 3K4 diamonds)... DO NOT USE BLUESTACKS... there are other options on internet...

Pedro Monte
01-07-2017, 09:24 AM
Somebody linked a number VK on account of a friend and is going into his account and spending his diamonds and even trying to change other passwords harming him. He is not able to connect to his account due to the interference of this mysterious person. How can he get in touch with support, reminding that THE PERSON CANT LET HIM LOG IN GAME and resolve this issue. THIS CASE IS AN EMERGENCY. He is a VIP 13 and are having this problem. He can also send you guys payment pictures to prove that he is the real owner.

wasdennnun1983
02-10-2017, 02:20 PM
ich habe auch dieses problem

antonietta
02-22-2017, 05:38 PM
Good night .. I would like to have information concerning my account frozen. Castle 30 + 2. The message reports that I have another castle .. it was created one year ago when I bought a new Android. He was not associate to FB game and now .. I have to do ?? I do not absolutely have to have two castles !! I would not know what to do. Help me please. thank you . Antonietta

buona sera.. vorrei avere notizie riguardo al mio account congelato. castello 30+2. il messaggio riporta che ho un altro castello.. si è creato 1 anno fa quando ho acquistato nuovo android. non mi faceva associare il gioco a FB e ora.. che devo fare?? non mi interessa assolutamente avere due castelli!! non saprei che farmene. aiutatemi vi prego. grazie . Antonietta

antonietta
03-13-2017, 04:29 AM
I would like to have information concerning my account frozen. Castle 30 + 2. The message reports that I have another castle .. it was created one year ago when I bought a new Android. He was not associate to FB game and now .. I have to do ?? I do not absolutely have to have two castles !! I would not know what to do. Help me please. thank you . Antonietta

vorrei avere notizie riguardo al mio account congelato. castello 30+2. il messaggio riporta che ho un altro castello.. si è creato 1 anno fa quando ho acquistato nuovo android. non mi faceva associare il gioco a FB e ora.. che devo fare?? non mi interessa assolutamente avere due castelli!! non saprei che farmene. aiutatemi vi prego. grazie . Antonietta

Team Genesis
03-21-2017, 05:21 PM
Bluestacks has a bug that causes all sorts of problems with people logging in to other people's accounts.

I think it has something to do with how Bluestacks assigns IMEI numbers, you end up basically using someone else's IMEI and then the game thinks you are them and logs into their account instead of yours.

It's not intentional hacking, just poor programming on the part of the Bluestacks developers.

antonietta
05-09-2017, 03:52 PM
And what should I do? Nobody answers. What a need to have FORUM if no one deserves to give you answers.