PDA

View Full Version : Error When Recharging

VanillaStorm
07-31-2015, 07:59 PM
Hi Support,
I have been enjoying the game so far, but for some reason I wasn't able to purchase diamonds today. Evertime I try it gives me this error saying " Your order was declined because it was considered a high risk please try again in 30 minutes". Currently I'm vip 7 and haven't faced this issue before, I even tried clearing cache and restarting my device, kindly advice me on what to do.

Regards,
VanillaStorm

VanillaStorm
08-01-2015, 04:13 PM
Please reply to me asap

GM-Nami
08-03-2015, 03:49 PM
Hi Support,
I have been enjoying the game so far, but for some reason I wasn't able to purchase diamonds today. Evertime I try it gives me this error saying " Your order was declined because it was considered a high risk please try again in 30 minutes". Currently I'm vip 7 and haven't faced this issue before, I even tried clearing cache and restarting my device, kindly advice me on what to do.

Regards,
VanillaStorm

Hi hero, this is because of your google account, you can wait for a while or change a card to have a try, if the problem is still here, you can contact google for help.
Have a nice day^^

GM-Nami
08-03-2015, 03:49 PM
Please reply to me asap

If you have any problems and suggestions, please contact us in game, click "Avatar"--"Contact us", we will give you a quicker help.